MONEY BACK "PANIC ROOM"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MONEY BACK "PANIC ROOM"

MONEY BACK "PANIC ROOM" a hit would recommand something like this for every haunted house, click on Panic Room the on Wall of Fame or Wall of Shame we can't believe people give us $15.00 to go under this 127 year old building and eat worms etc.
    http://www.hustonville.com

Eating only USDA approved worms, no doubt.
    "Would you like coffee with that?"
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I have read the rules on one Panic room 'money back' scheme and I can't see what the point is. Eat a live 4" wolf spider or your money back? Why bother with the haunted house???

I ran into two kids at Woolworths on Saturday morning (I was getting more Halloween candy) who were looking at masks. They immediately recognised me as the 'Scary Lady'.

The older brother said they walked through the house and loved it and they were really scared. I said well at least you proved you were brave. The younger brother said, "We sure were, we were lucky just to get out alive the first time".

I laughed and said, "what do you mean first time, are you going again?" and they said they have been twice so far and want to go again.

Glad the worm thing works for some people. However I think it would degrade my haunt if anything. I would rather stay a purist and go for the spooky effects.

Comment

coffin

You want a panic room. Put me in a coffin and bury me with nothing but a piece of bread, air and water. I sign a release if I dye. Bury me here. Now that is a panic room.

Comment

A panic room here is a fairly small room full of people when the ghost of Pabst-past comes quietly into that room. Heinie-kin is real scary too!
          "Bowel-a-Bunga Keemoesabbie!"
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X