Hauntworld Named #1/Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntworld Named #1/Changes

Hauntworld was RATED the BEST place to find haunted houses by Yahoo.com and About.com

Yesterday Yahoo.com sent a lot of traffic over to Hauntworld.com we had our best day this season when we had over 64,000 unique visits to the site.

We're making MANY changes folks...

1) All of the haunt listsings will start to appear ONLY on Hauntworld rather than a second site. We'll still host the other site but Hauntworld will keep its traffic on Hauntworld rather than send it over to the other site.

2) The functions of the site will improve drastically, many new cool features will start to appear very soon! You'll be surprised and amazed!

Take care.
    Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Nice to see that you're finally following the advice I gave you years ago when you went "domain name happy".
    Hauntingly Yours,
    Frightmistress
    www.ghostlymanor.com and others
    Remember no matter where you go, there you are. - B. Banzai

Comment

Gail! :shock: My long lost twisted sister! Where the hell have you been??? Don't be such a stranger :!: :wink:

Kel
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Gail, where have you been!!! Miss you hope you're well. Hope you had a nice Halloween. I'm exhausted.

Kel, hope you had a good season.

Larry, sounds good, I got a lot of traffic from your sites, kept hearing about our 9 out of 10 skulls rating. Good work, thanks.

Little Timmy Harkleroad

KroneDaddy
        Hauntus Emeritus
        Founding Board Member I.A.H.A.
        Author "The Complete Haunted House Book"

We'll make your house everything you've ever HAUNTED!

Comment

Hauntworld will be worked on over the next three weeks. There will no longer be a HauntedHouseOnline or FindHauntedHouse or whatever. Those sites will stay on line, still accessed from search engines, but there will no longer be links to them from Hauntworld.

Hauntworld will upgrade to a bigger server over the off season, the site couldn't handle 100,000 requests inside of five minutes.

We will also be writting new scripts to replace the old yellow pages...those will also disappear for a newer version.

I've also asked BRAINSTORM to work on a new design for Hauntworld.

Hauntworld will also start selling T-Shirts, and other things of this nature.

We will also work on new screensavers and things of this nature.

Other things will be done on top of all this which I can spell out later.

Take care.
          Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

Traffic Report:

Hauntworld attracted over 1.6 million unique visits in October alone. There would have been over 2 million if not for server problems.

In September we attracted over 600,000 visits.

For the year so far...Hauntworld has attracted over 5 million unique visits!

Traffic for 2006 so far is up about 55% from 2005.

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President

Comment

I guess web stats can tell you certain things but can't tell you everything, but I wonder if your traffic report could determine how many of those drivers were under-age or how many of them were drunk?
              Your web site really needs that much larger parking lot when they all show up at the same time.
              Quite the accomplishment , Larry, especially when you attracted all this traffic without free-money give aways or full-frontal nudity! (I am assuming this)
              Mr. Tuxedo has appeared naked in several of my ads and nobody seems to care?
              (If those milions of hits could be coming out of the business-end of a hammer-drill penetrating concrete would be very quick work!)
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Mr. Tuxedo?
                This is first mention of the nefairious feline in months. I am begining to wonder if he is slowing down in his old age. Or is he busy with "daily cat duties" in the field?
                http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
                Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
                When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
                If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

Comment

Some house customers will request to see Mr. Tuxedo. We bring him out, unless he's on a high perch in the cat room where we can't reach him.
                  He does enjoy being in the public eye like that. He usually claws and seriously bites them some, just to keep his "public" appearences up.
                  He still can do his two impersonations to entertain them, he does a funny Abe Lincoln and a Shriner driving his funny little car.
                  Girls and women are always offering to take him home with them, you should get yourself a cat costume for next year Joe.
                  "MMMRRR!"
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Just Couldn't...

To the two {2} wonderful gentlemen who truly missed me, THANK YOU!

I have not only taken off this year from doing any major sites, {LK's site(s)} but I haven't even gotten online to read or write email.

I just haven't had the desire to go online at all. I'm going to try better from now to the end of the year. This also goes along with the fact that TW 2007 will probably be my last. (Oh, poop! Time to get some shut-eye.)

Happy Turkey Day Ya'll!! 8)
                    Hauntingly Yours,
                    Frightmistress
                    www.ghostlymanor.com and others
                    Remember no matter where you go, there you are. - B. Banzai

Comment

Happy Turkey Day to you too Gail! I'll have to find you at TW! I can't believe it'll be your last! :cry:

Kel
                      Chris Riehl
                      Sales@spookyfinder.com
                      (586)209-6935
                      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                      X