"So You Want to be a Haunt Entrepreneur" Book Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "So You Want to be a Haunt Entrepreneur" Book Now

If your New Year's resolution is to go pro with your haunt or to take your professional haunted attraction to the next business level, you still have time to get a copy of "So You Want to be a Haunt Entrepreneur". I have approximately 80 copies of the book left in stock. You can order the book online at http://eurekascreams.com/halloween/hauntbook2.shtml

The following is some of the feedback I've received on the book:

"So You Want To Be a Haunt Entrepreneur" Reviews:
    __________________________________________________ ______________________

“The first thing I noticed was that it actually WAS a book!!! It was bound, copyrighted and even had an ISBN number.”

“Would I recommend this book? Absolutely! I would consider this a “MUST HAVE” for any serious Haunter whether you are thinking about the business, or are a seasoned veteran. Most of you have the creativity needed to run an attraction, but many of you do not have the business sense needed. This book can help.”

“In writing this book, I hope Mr. Allen has set a new standard for our Industry. Maybe others need to redefine their own material. Comparatively, either they are merely “booklets” or mostly “pamphlets” and need to charge more like $5.00 to $10.00 or Mr. Allen’s book must become an “encyclopedia” and he needs to charge $100.00!”

By Rich Strelak R&J Productions

“Hi Kelly
    I finished reading your book yesterday. Great job, your book finishes the missing piece to the haunt puzzle.

I have just about all the books and videos out there about starting a haunted house.
    I found that most dealt with charity haunts and not a "For Profit Haunt".

Your book is the first one I could find that covered the business side of a, For Profit Haunt.

If you want to start a for profit haunt, You Need This Book. It goes great with any or all books and video's I have.

Thank Kelly for the "Must Have Book". Great Job”

Gary Shireman
    Midnight Evil Production

“I received my copy in the mail yesterday. Very quick service Kel, thank you. I managed to read most of it last night, and will be finishing up this evening. But I must say that what I’ve read so far, this is a ‘must have’ book for those that are about to start up and new haunt venture as well as those already in business. It looks like you’ve really done your homework Kel.”

The Iron Kingdom.com
    http://www.Ironstock.com

“Just got my copy of your book today Kel....

“After perusing it I'd have to say you've got the most complete book on getting into the haunt thing I could imagine reading.....

Oh I AM enjoying this! I started a thorough read of your work last night and would have to say that you touch on some great points right off the bat. The book is motivational as well.....In the back of my head I've actually thought of doing a haunt of my own....now, with this text, I have the tools I need!

BTW: thanks for the plug!!!”

:Kel...The book is beyond Excellent! (is there a word for that?) Exceptionally well written, concise and COMPLETE! I am truly impressed at every level. I hope it is a major success and deserves to be THE Bible of the Industry and a manual of note for a long time to come. Puts having your 'Ducks In A Row' on a whole new scale.

CongRATZ!

And thank you for the wonderful inclusion! I'd better warm up the pipes!”

Doug
    Static FX Props

“Very good book! I ordered Thursday night last week and had the book Saturday. You rock!”

Terrorfield

“I just finished the book a few hours ago. Way to go. I know that new haunters as well as old will find this very useful in the years to come.”

Steven
    Rolling Thunder Productions

“Ok Kel, I read your book.

Very well put together and organized. Easy to find the info you need and the samples where very well written. I used a couple samples myself for my documentation

The part I liked the most was the safety section. In all the years I was with a pro haunt before my home haunt days I though I had everything pretty much down. I never thought about writing a SOP, but I have one now! It's always the little things you miss.”

~~~HauntedWebby~~~
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Thanks Kel! Now I can top off my haunt education for this year... well once I go to a bunch seminars at the conventions around the country. My brain is going to hurt from all this input!
    Heartstoppers
    Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
    www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

Now I can top off my haunt education for this year... well once I go to a bunch seminars at the conventions around the country. My brain is going to hurt from all this input!

haha , your brain is now forever warped, heh , heheh , hahaha
      when god created light the first shadow was born

Comment

Like Tattoo says, "it's a sickness, and we got it bad!" :lol:

Kel
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

AHH, yes!
          But will the ego-satisfying thrill of scaring someone in a haunted house ever equal the sheer thrill of scaring people out in the world, freelancing, scaring those totally unexpecting it, during any time of the year besides the fall?
          (Actually I totally quit doing that because you never can tell, no matter how well you think that you know someone, what they will do or how they are going to react.)
          Of course for those of us with a severe need to do such things, a solution could lie in having a haunted house that's open all year long?
          Oh, wait, I did that!
          hahahaha!
          Where's my "Fix"?
          "BOO!" "Scream and twitch!" Thank You.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim, I'd be afraid to see you go a month away from the inn! OMG, the withdrawals you'd experience! :shock: But then again you'd probably just take it out on those around you. :lol: I know, we'll put you in isolation for a month just prior to reopening Raycliff Manor and then we'll let you have at our guests! When I can afford to compensate well you for such an experiment I'll let you know! :lol:

Kel
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Ahh Thanks again Kel.
              Time to blow the dust off and do some refreshing.
              Next time I plan my insanity I will make sure its on PRIVATE property and not in a city park.

Long story short.
              1000 foot roll of industiral strenght red tape, unrolled in pile on the floor.
              Before they will talk I have to get it all back on the roll so they can wrap me in it.

"ICEBERG! RIGHT AHEAD!"
              "whats that noise?"
              "sounded like we hit something"
              http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
              Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
              When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
              If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

Comment

I feel your pain Joedog! It took us three years of maneuvering through red tape before we were finally able to host the attraction in Eureka Springs. What a victory it was when it finally came together. You can believe I sent my gratitute leters to the city officials at the end of the season last year! :lol:

Kel
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Kel,
                  I finally found my copy ( been searching for it since you started selling the second editions ) and reread most of the book.

It really is an awesome book. I urge anyone who is even thinking of opening a haunt to get one!
                  www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

Thanks PH! I'm glad you were able to enjoy it again...

Kel
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I've sent my order in..
                      I need all the help i can get ! :P
                      Ghoul Town

Comment

Hey Mike, your book went out via USPS Priority Mail on Saturday, so it should be arriving to you any day! I also included a refund check with the book. The check you sent was for $1.20 too much. :wink: Thanks for your order and please let me know what you think about the book!

Kel
                        Chris Riehl
                        Sales@spookyfinder.com
                        (586)209-6935
                        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Got it yesterday!!
                          The book is well written and organized..
                          Excellent book..
                          I really liked chapter 11. (page 139) Reward your crew...!
                          Great job..
                          Ghoul Town

Comment

Thanks for the positive feedback Mike! I'm glad you're enjoying the book!

Kel
                            Chris Riehl
                            Sales@spookyfinder.com
                            (586)209-6935
                            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Thanks to everyone who has ordered a copy of my book! I have about 50 books left. For those travelling by plane to TransWorld, you'll need a book to read on the plane! :wink:

Kel
                              Chris Riehl
                              Sales@spookyfinder.com
                              (586)209-6935
                              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                              X