Gag studios mummy for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gag studios mummy for sale

I have a Gag Studios Mummy hardly ever used. Doesnt really fit the theme of my haunt. Has been reinforced with many cans of great stuff to make it more durable. Willing to sell for $80.00. Does not include shipping in the price. I can contact you on what the shipping would be. Great deal easily worth over $100.00 considering the good shape it is in. And the ten cans of sprayfoam used in the back. Please text or call if interested or for pics. I do accept paypal.
    Thanks
    Damon Carson
    573-253-6508
    Damon Carson

Gag studious? LOL

If I saw that prop in what's supposed to be a "PRO" haunt I'd laugh and ask for my money back! That's main street market decor!

DA

Comment

Excuse my French!

Dark if your not interested keep your comments to yourself. I never said it was in my haunt. I said it doesnt go with my theme. Gag studios stuff is great! And so what if its affordable. I have seen many haunts with there stuff. Including the Darkness. I dont feel like dealing with your b.s espesscially here! Maybe on the other forums but not here this is business. So in other words kiss my Gag loving Studios Ass!
      Damon Carson
      Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
      X