Professional radio ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional radio ads

Does anyone know of any company/companies that can produce good radio advertising for a haunt? Our local radio stations just haven't given me what I am looking for. Thanks!!

Radio ads

Hey i know of a company sophisticated terror productions they do custom radio ads and custom audio tracks for the haunt industry. check them out at sophisticatedterror .com under scenic design, their stuff sounds sweet and affordable they are also going to be at midwest haunters,take care peace...madmike

Comment

Originally posted by spookhaven View Post
      Does anyone know of any company/companies that can produce good radio advertising for a haunt? Our local radio stations just haven't given me what I am looking for. Thanks!!
      Check out Mike Fox's work at www.skulltronix.com, look under products

Comment

Thanks for the response. I'll check them both out.

Comment

I do radio ads

First let me say that I am a member of the haunt community. My cousin has done a semi-pro haunted barn the last 8 years or so and I do all the sound and radio ads for it.

I have lurked around on here for a few years and this prompted me to register.

Yes this is a shameless self-plug lol, but I promise to offer up some helpfull posts in the future.

I own a radio voice and production company and I was the deep dramatic trailer voice for both seasons of Showtime's "Masters Of Horror" and I am the voice of V-rock on Grand Theft Auto Vice City. You can check out my demos at radioimaging.com the trailer demo would be best to listen to.

Thanks and be looking for some insightfull tips from me on sound and some general ideas that we are using in our haunt.

Comment

Jimmy:

Get ahold of me tomorrow if you can on my cell 570-660-5504. I am in the process of working my advertising tracks for the season. I also need a few things done for inside the haunt. I would like to discuss pricing. My other email is heather@reohp.com. My HH email is down at the moment. Heather

Comment

We also do Custom Work....Rotting Flesh Radio

and also Dick Terhune of Voice From Hell

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
              http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
              "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
              http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

I, as well, do radio production. Work fulltime at a radio station here in SW PA as a DJ and assistant promotions director. My website is www.WiltProductions.com some more information is there as well as demos, however they are getting new ones posted soon.

Take care!
                escaperoompittsburghpa.com

Comment

Working...
                X