What A Great Audience Tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What A Great Audience Tonight!

4 Timber Lake Playhouse actors! 3 guys, one leading lady.
    A very good audience, none of them had ever been here before, they had heard about it read about, read some rave reviews (Where again?)
    The little leading lady said that she was the bravest of the four of them, this only seemed to last for a short while though.
    I actually had two of them so scared they were quivvering and gasping for their next breath!
    People with active imaginations are so much MORE FUN! (Like the four of them!)
    Yum! Yum!

It was a good day today too, my old dog, "Stormy" escaped from the fenced in backyard this afternoon, only to show up in his own doghouse on the south side of the house ! Maybe he's a magician? (I will forget to tell my Wife if he can change into a beautiful woman, I don't think he can though, I know I can't!)
    hauntedravensgrin.com

How bout Ed Gein, Jim? He was able to change into many women. Women that looked like his mother! Only it was'nt there clothes he was trying on. Strange! Very Strange! And then they still said he was a nice guy. Quite. Kept to himself. Ya and his dead company!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

So Damon, you've never been ..

"the same" ever since you tried sleeping on my couch that one fatefull night, have you?
      Who is that guy looking back at you from your bathroom mirror?
      Better yet, who is the guy in the mirror behind Him?

Danny?
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Lol! Ya that would be scary Jim! Ha Ha!
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
        X