It's not all about the money.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not all about the money.

Late yesterday afternoon a man, his wife and two daughters "found" my house. They will be returning to take the tour but yesterday afternoon they were all just "Blown Away" just looking at the outside of the house from a haunted and from an art perspective.
    The rest of Illinois was described as being "barren" and artistically "Bleak" and they said my house/art was just so wonderfull and incredible, ex cetra, I can't even remember all the terrific things they said !
    I think the compliments were genuine.
    They didn't ask to borrow money or want a contribution or to sell me anything!

You find someone like this you just want to listen to them talk for 5 or 6 hours!~ hahahaha!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

This Memorial Day Weekend saw quite a variety of customers come through the Ravens Grin.
    A man returned after three years with his triplets, we sure never forgot those kids!
    They were surprised that we remembered them!
    The one boy was "the Brave one", the other boy was the on-again, off-again kid who needed a big shot of confidence to overcome the basic silly little fears that paralyzed him.
    Today saw that boy laughing, getting really scared but then recouping and laughing as his Dad held on to his hand , the kid would react to fear by falling straight down on the floor, which he did four or five times!
    The last time he was here we took him in and out of the tour so many times it was nuts! Then at the end of it all he claimed that he had never really been afraid, he was just acting...sure. (The best acting I have Ever seen in my entire life!, Live, TV. movies any of it!)
    It was nice to see his personal improvements, especially since everyone's happiness was the end result.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
    X