Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Top Five" companies I've dealt with. "Escrow

Here are my top 5:
    1-Unit 70-great props, great service, give them an idea and they run with it.
    2-Fright Props/Fright Ideas- very reasonable prices and ships on time.
    3-Scarefactory- Sometimes late but always comes through.
    4-Morris-Tons of items, sometime late delivery due to late catalog arrival. They are at the mercy of their vendors just as we are. If the vendors ship on time, everything is cool.
    5-Little Spider- great service, i think I have one of everything.

OK....I have 2 more

I bought from Oak Island for the 1st time this year and they were awesome.
    Bump in the Night has great products and some delivery issues but always rectifies.

Many other smaller companies have been great too. I've also had my share of negative companies. It's a very tough industry, but for the most part everyone tries their best.

Hope this helps.

Wayne

Thanks that is actually very helpful as I am going to try Unit 70. Was thinking of Scare Factory because I fell in love with the look of one of their props but with shipping to the UK it will be problematic if they take 10 months to ship.

I need to add in extra time for the perils of cargo shipping and customs clearance!

Comment

...and the heart attack when the customs person opens up the crate to find a gruesomely dead body in there!
      But it doesn't smell rotten?
      It smells like latex and paint?
      "HHHMM?"
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Unit70 RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! along with ScreamLIne studios,
        used to love BITN but to many delievery issues the past 2 years will prevent me from doing business with them again....
        BRUTAL IMAGES two dismembered thumbs up, execellent product, shipped before due date.....
        and heres a plug........ Bodybag entertainment will be debuting their product line up in INCUBATOR ALLEY !!!!!!!! all I can say about that is....WE WILL DO OUR VERY BEST !!!!!
        Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Working...
        X