Clear All

• A New Description!

Of what my "acting" abilitys may provide:

Jim Warfield

of
    Ravens Grin Inn

Wed. July 7 @ 6:00pm
    Mount Morris Public Library

Catch a glimpse into the warped and wacky world of Jim Warfield, proprietor of the Ravens Grin Inn,a year-round haunted house in Mount Carroll, Il.
    "Ravens Grin Inn...an underground legend amoung haunted house connoisseurs across the US."

Chicago Tribune.

Warning:

Please maintain a respectful distance as prolonged exposure to Jim has been known to produce a tempoary, dementia-like state!

To express your intrest and reserve a seat for this program, please call the library at 734-4927. This program is suitable for children and adults alike.

Now I get my own personal warning label! As I cause dementia!
    Pretty funny stuff!
    I love it. Where's my hitler moustache? Were you wearing it last, Eva?"
    hauntedravensgrin.com

That's hilarious!

I've done numerous seminars with local libraries and they are always fun crowds
    Katie Lane
    Partner/VP
    Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
    sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Unlike Other Library Speakers..

When I thought the audience was beginning to zone-out I got everyone's attetion and they all jumped up somewhat in their chairs! It was funny! They laughed.
      They asked a fair amount of questions concerning everything, mostly about the supernatural aspects of my haunted haunted house. I played-down the purely scary aspects of it and the few extreme stories some tell (because I have alot of trouble believing those stories myself!)
      "The glowing, flaming eyes, floated across the bedroom, the hatchet stuck in the wall right beside my head!"...Yah, sure. Right.
      I realised long ago that I can sometimes terrorize some people when I tell about the hauntings here , because the events actually did happen and I think this honesty comes through as I speak about those things whether I really want that honesty to be there or not, that is why I often put some purely silly things in my presentation to provide an automatic emotional disclaimer for those becoming overly concerned or frightened in an extreme way.
      Laughter does wonderful things.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X