Bus advertising.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bus advertising.

Has anyone in the metro areas had success using advertising on bus exteriors?

We did fantastic with bus banners on the rear of the bus. They go everywhere and 100,000 people see them daily.

john

Comment

I was thinking of vinyl wrapping a couple? Commuting is big business into the capital very morning.

Comment

it's a good idea!! over here they have been thinking about putting ads on school buses too. at least put one ad on one bus then go from there.
        it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

Comment

advertising in my state is $100 for every 30sec spot. I believe a fully wrapped bus is $3,825 a month. The radio does 200,000 listeners a week and a bus in rush hour plus driving around all day seems like a better value?? Especially if the wrap is eye catching.

Comment

I would def spend money on mobile advertising over radio. How often do you watch or listens to commercials? If you like most people you fast forward or change the channel. When sitting in traffic or driving own the road you are forced to look at the bus in front of you.
            Joshua
            www.hauntedprints.com
            info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

A local charity haunt (Bloodview) has run simple 2 color black on neon orange signage on the sides of buses for several years, and you see that thing from a mile away. It is effective as long as it is nice bold and easy to read, because after all it is on the move. Vehicle wraps are also good, but depending on the vehicle, can be problematic installing without creases and such close up. They work best on square blocky vehicles like many older hearses, box trucks, etc..

Another local haunt (7 Floors of Hell) also does signage on the side of their storage semi trailers, and gets permission to park them in various areas, basically creating a giant billboard, and temporary storage storage for empty trailers.

There a lot of creative and often fun ways to advertise nowadays. It is all about staying with the times and keeping up with innovation out there.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
              -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

sinage

I rented a trailer that has 6ft high resolution led screens on each side it will be parked on the main roads during the days and out in front of our haunt on the days we are open. It is not that bad at 2,750 for the month.

Shawn
                Twisted Woods

Comment

That is not bad at all. Another semi local attaction out here (Ghostly Manor) Has a pretty big "jumbotron" style screen out in front of their attraction...definitely eye catching day or night. They are also a family fun center open year round and on a road of several attractions on the way to a to Cedar Point a large theme park...so it definitely helps them stand out, in conjunction with the giant dragon on the side of their building.

Another great example of innovation at work.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                  -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Working...
                  X