suggestion for "garbage"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestion for "garbage"

I hope professional haunters won't hate me for making this suggestion.

In a few haunts I have seen, there is a lot of garbage that could be used or useful to home haunters. If you professionals could make a pile or container of garbage (broken 2x4s, torn masks, busted fogger, clipped extension cords, etc.), that's gold to home haunters.

Hell, if you have after the season mess, ask a home haunter and they will remove "garbage" for free.

*Don't think of home haunters as future competitors. Most of them just want to scare the kids on Halloween.
    RIP

~The Imagineer~

Andrew de Ruiter

Download part 1 of Andrew's Black Book of ideas for haunts here:
    http://www.epubbud.com/book.php?g=EGQDK8HZ

what u mean home haunter. im a pro haunt and still build my haunt out of garbage piles lol

Comment

I Had My House

For maybe 6 years Before I ever bought a stick of lumber. I have the technology to saw off rot, re-size boards. I also grind off rust and weld steel. (Steel holds better than wood and is still there the morning after!)
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

That was a prop man!

Garbage? That was a prop man! LOL I have this argument with my son all the time, because I am always tearing down old stuff and saving the wood, screws, and anything else I can re-use, while he wants to throw it away and buy new stuff. Of course, using my money! We save everything and find ways to use scraps rather than buy new stuff as much as we can.
        Travis "Big T" Russell
        President
        Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

Working...
        X