No announcement yet.

LCD Monitors / TV's - Any good source?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCD Monitors / TV's - Any good source?

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good site to get LCD screens for use with digital effects? We are looking to add a few more to our haunt this year, in the past we have found the best prices on ebay - just wondered if anyone had a better source that they buy from?

Thanks!!!

Are you wanting see through TV's because I can give you a great source on those! Or are you talking just normal TV's. Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

TV

We are looking for standard LCD flat screen televisions/monitors - Somewhere around the 24-37inch range

Comment

Larry I would like the name of your source for the see through TV's. Thanks
        Phatman

Comment

Evernight I am a authorized samsung professional rep and I buy most of my TV's at Wallmart at Christmas. Samsung make a great product, and I get half off if I use it as a demo unit but it's still way cheeper to go retail for off brands on sale. Plus haunted houses are hard on TV's and you don't feel as bad when you break a cheapy one.
          Phatman

Comment

Sams Club and/or pawn shops. Crack heads are good for the haunt industry that way
            Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

Hahahahahaha I like the way you think Sean!

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks everyone for the input!!

Comment

Working...
                X