Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toxic room ideas!!!

Hello all Haunters

This year i am doing a toxic / zombie outbreak theme haunt.
    I was wondering if anyone would have some room ideas for this theme .
    An ways to paint and decorate some of the walls and sets etc.
    As well as quick starle scares and costumes for characters .
    The setting for this haunt is a Government Lab, factory Industrial facility.
    With and unknown gas has realeased turing the army staff into flesh eating zombies......

Thanks For Reading
    -Matthew-
    Last edited by Haunt Freak; 01-25-2011, 12:35 PM.

Matthew-
    Toxic/zombie is a situation that can be laid over a setting- but not exactly a theme.
    So now pick your setting- is it a school, a laborotory, an ancient battle field, a plantation, a hospital, an asylum, a military base.
    when you have a setting and a situation then ideas really start to flow. So- help us help you and we will help you with room ideas.
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

I like to use black light and dayglo paint for a toxic scene. Gives the impression on glowing biohazardous material.

Barrel Pop ups are an easy scare but somewhat overdone.

Make-up, put some glow in the dark make up dripping down one side of an actors face like part of their face is melting. Clothes with chemical burns.

Barrels tipped over with slime rolling out.

Fog oozing out of the barrels.

If its an Army scene you could have a nuclear missle stuck in the wall with fumes and ooze coming out.

Comment

All right if u can go to the junk yard or check craigs list.... see if u can get hold of corigated piping... we got hold of diffrent sizes even some 6ft....we ran it across the room. stoping it at diffrent lengths.... to the walking path... had some glowing water running out of one and a rotted body that popped out another... and couple actors all gored up.... even can put bars across ends and have actors reach through... did this one awhile back and turned out good.... it was an ewww room... hope that helps.....

Comment

Working...
        X