What Is The ONE Thing You Do...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is The ONE Thing You Do...

That then tells you that you have Really Scared someone? (From a certain reaction on their part)
    My favorite thing to hear from a customer comes after my long front room story which ends with my own death....much silence follows.....then I drag one shoe across the carpet (from 15 feet away from them) making just that slight sound (of someone talking just One Step) and when someone screams from this..... I know I have got them!
    I never get tired of this!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

The blank stare will alway get someone. Say a group is coming around a corner, you just stare at them. They are scared because they think something is going to happen. It also just freaks some people out when you have a creepy doll staring at you.

Comment

Only to the ones I know...

I have some friends that come into the ride during the Holiday season (after switching the ride from a haunt to a Christmas ride).
      These guys are hard to scare during the haunt season since they've been thru it numerous times. I get them but it gets tougher each year.
      Well during the Christmas season I find a nice quiet spot all decorated with holiday scenery and jump out in front of them with my haunt mask on yelling a quick phrase "Merry Christmas".
      Scares the livin crap out of them since they were expecting a nice, easy going holiday ride. Hee hee

As for the haunt season, Out of nowhere I land right in front of the patrons loudly voicing a quick phrase or sneek up behind them in a couple areas whispering a quick saying in their ear as they ride thru the haunt. Either way, they don't see me coming. Ha ha ha...
      You can get away with stuff like this in a ride which people loved.

Okay, so that was two things. Couldn't resist...
      Tom
      Creator of the Dungeon
      WWW.BRICKTOWNAMUSEMENT.COM

Comment

Just Before I do That "One Thing"...

To them in the total darkness, I share this with them:"This IS MY Therapy You Know!"
        I love playing "normal", then shifting ever so slowly to psychotic or just small-town odd? Or maybe I'm not "playing"?
        The Eternal Question! (Maybe someday I will find the answer myself? Will I give it "weight"?
        I scare and entertain them with small found objects, odditties and some things I have put together. The challenge is to build them up to the scare wallowing in their anticipation... then "WHAT!!!???" "I jumped, jerked, yelled because of... that? More laughter will follow, from somebody.. in the room... or from behind the "curtain".
        YES! It Is My Therapy!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
        X