Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wall Panel Building Table.

Hey guys,

In this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lkAFo3m5h8 the Ghost Ride crew has a table for building haunt walls. Its basically a template for a 2x2 studded panel. Does anyone has the plans for this. I want to build one, but can't find the plans.
    Thanks.

wall panel table

I've seen this video before but have never seen any how to plans for it. It looks like a simple jig table. You might try reverse engeneering it. Build a frame to fit a standard 4' x 8' sheet of plywood, then cut some small blocks and screw them down to hold all your pieces in place so you can repeat the placements over and over. Once you have the blocks secured to a piece of plywood you've pretty much got your jig. Start placing your precut studs on the jig, screw them together, then glue and nail your wall panel sheeting (another sheet of plywood) to the studs. remove the wall panel from your jig and repeat. You might want to write down your stud lengths as you go so that you've got some notes, or just write the stud lengths right on the jig. For a standard 4' x 8' sheet you should only have two different length studs; 2 @ 96" and 3 @ 45"

hope this helps...

Jo
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Yeah, that helps a bunch. I'm off to go build a this thing. (Even though its 9:00 at night.) I'll tell you guys how it works out.

Comment

Originally posted by The Wilmont Estate View Post
        Yeah, that helps a bunch. I'm off to go build a this thing. (Even though its 9:00 at night.) I'll tell you guys how it works out.
        I believe Allen Hopps has one in his Haunt Design DVD that he just released. Have you seen any of Allen's YouTube Wednesday videos?

Also, do you have any of JB Corn's books?

C.

Comment

Yeah I've seen Allen's youtube Wednesday videos. I don't have any of those DVD's unfortunately.

Comment

Yeah I've seen Allen's youtube Wednesday videos. I don't have any of those DVD's unfortunately.
            What about JB Corn's books?

C.

Comment

I just got them. Gonna start reading up.

Comment

I just got them. Gonna start reading up.
                Oh, where did you get them from? I have books one and two in PDF format, free to download.

C.

Comment

Yeah I have them in PDF format also.

Comment

Yeah I have them in PDF format also.
                    Really? Didn't know they were already in PDF from somewhere else. Afaik, I was the first one to reformat them and convert them to PDF. Well, not the first one, but first one in my awareness. Where did you download the PDFs from?

Comment

No wait not PDF. Word format. I got them from nightmarepark.com

Comment

No wait not PDF. Word format. I got them from nightmarepark.com
                        Right. Nightmare Tony and I are working on the PDF version. Want a preview?

C.

Comment

No, I'd rather wait to see it finished. Thanks though.

Comment

Tony Gonzalez has been distributing them for years.
                            I originally got them from Denny of Terror by Designs about 15 years ago.
                            Kevin R. Alvey
                            info at gore-galore.com
                            www.gore-galore.com
                            www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                            www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                            www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

IAHA gave them out as part of its membership years ago.

Allan

Comment

Working...
                              X