Flatline Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flatline Radio

Debuting on May 15th, comes your newest Haunted Attraction and Horror podcast, Flatline Radio! Flatline Radio is a free podcast that is geared towards haunted attraction owners, actors, horror lovers, and Halloween Enthusiasts. We strive to come at you each episode with the information YOU need to know about in the Horror and Haunted Attraction Industries. Featuring Segments such as "Haunted Meltdown" and "Rancid Reviews of Sinister Cinema." All this, and MORE!!! We plan to keep everyone in the know by "Keeping our finger on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry." We will see you on the 15th. Stay Tuned...

You will find more information about the show at....

www.flatlineradio.com

And like our Facebook page at...

www.facebook.com/flatlineradio

If you have any news that you would like to submit, feel free to contact us at...

news@flatlineradio.com

Sincerely,
    Tristin PIERCE - Host, Flatline Radio
    Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
    "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."
    sigpic
    flatlineradio.podomatic.com

tristin, anything you're involved in is gonna be great !!!!!

you're a fine young man, lots of energy, a hard worker at your great haunt, and your past radio/podcast experience speaks for itself. I'll be tuned in and turned on and I hope others do as well. wishing you all the best in your new venture here in this new FREE haunted podcast !!!!! best of luck !!!! can't wait until your first show !!!!!

Comment

Im Touched!

Thank you, my dear friend for your kind words! I really do appreciate them and it gives me great pleasure to know that someone will for sure listen! Thanks again!
      sigpic

Comment

cant wait until may 15th !!!!!

couple days away. looking forward to your production.

Comment

The Countdown...

The countdown is upon us, be looking for us in the late afternoon on Tuesday! Keep your finger on the pulse....
          sigpic

Comment

Its almost time....

Hush, hush.... do you hear that distinct "thump" of a heartbeat? Of course you don't... its Flatlined, counting down the hours till our grand unveiling, where will you be when the world flatlines?
            www.facebook.com/flatlineradio
            sigpic

Comment

Uploading problems...

Sorry to all who have been looking for Flatline Radio's Debut episode, due to internet connection speeds where I live in the backwoods of Northern Alabama, Flatline is being difficult to upload, to try to hope a reliable internet connection to stay connected while uploading a fifty minute show is like trying to rely on a five year old to program a computer. Please stick with us as this unfortunate circumstance is simply beyond our control and we are working to upload it as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding.
              sigpic

Comment

love the first show !!!! congrats !!!!!

50 mins of haunted bliss ! really enjoyed your guests, quick wit, and useful information. great first show! i'll be tuned in every week. surprised to hear updates (already) live from the national haunters convention in OAKS, Pa. from last week !!!! you guys have it ALL covered !!!!! great job !!!! looking forward to next weeks' show !!!!!! good luck, good effort, guys !!!!!! see you every week !!!!

Comment

Well done!

FYI You referred to Hauntcon as MHC neat the beginning.

Jake

Comment

Thank you!

Thank you for the feedback! It is definitely much appreciated! The error in the beginning referring to MHC has been pointed out to us, we will correct ourselves in the next episode. If you have a facebook please go like our page www.facebook.com/flatlineradio and please share our page! Thanks again guys, we worked long and hard to put out this show. Our next episode will be on June 1st. Our schedule is the 1st and 15th of every month.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X