Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A huge thank you to allen and shannon hopps!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A huge thank you to allen and shannon hopps!!

I want to personally thank Allen and Shannon Hopps for hosting a super one day work shop in Mesquite Texas. I had the best time!!! Allen taught an all day workshop for those of us close enough to attend. I learned a ton and got to meet more amazing haunters. Let me tell you that the brain power in that room was off the charts! Shannon was so wonderful in letting all of us desend on their home for a great feast afterward. The food was a collabrative effort and all turned out perfect. Shannon makes an amazing brisket! My only regret was I could not stay longer. Next time I am crashing on the floor. Also, I had posted not to long ago about needing a scarecrow mask and lo and behold Allen took the time to pour one for me. Thanks Allen for the mask. Love it!! One thing that that I heard from everyone was this: There is not other industry where ideas, friendship and help is so openly shared than in this (haunt) industry. Everyone in that room was so wonderful and so very nice. Thank you to everyone! Again Allen, Shannon love you guys! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Looking forward to The next workshop and this time I will not forget the potato salad!! LOL!!

Sue
    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Sue, it was great to have you out. There were so many I wished I could have invited but the venue was crammed as it was. I want to thank all who attended, Alex from 13th street Mourge, and Dalloween for giving presentations also. It was a great time.
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

It was great talking in person Sue. I'm looking forward to visiting your attraction... maybe Jay and I can work a weekend in this summer to come out and help you some how. We need to make some Canton runs anyway... so might as well make it an east Texas kind of weekend.

In the future, Jay and I have a guest room, with a very comfortable bed, that you are more than welcome to crash in so you can hang out longer.

Cheers,
      Jim
      Jim Shackelford, Co-Owner
      Haunt 2013, LLC
      and
      The House of Boo
      Dallas, TX
      www.haunt2013.com
      www.thehouseofboo.com

Comment

OK Jim, I'm there!!! Loved your presentation. Thanks again. Wonderful meeting you! I also have plenty of room. You are both welcome anytime. I have plenty of paint brushes, screw drivers, drills, saws...you name it I have it. I am still in the cemetery working like crazy. Hopefully I will have pics by the end of the week. Hope to see you both soon!

Sue
        http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

I was actually looking for potato salad I knew had been imported from 3 hours away.
          sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Working...
          X