Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hallow Screams Entertainment Custom Sound Design for your attraction

Hi all,

We have put together a quality list of sounds for our coming haunt based CD's. Each CD below is broke down into areas such as haunt, scene and prop. I'm planning on attending the coming MHC shows in the next year or two. I have been a video game sound designer since 2003 and have over 20+ ambient packs to my credit with hundreds of sounds and templates that I never released to the public. My clients include Garage Games, Monster Packs and many others who I have worked with over the years. I have huge library to pull sounds from and can usually custom build you any sound from scratch in as little as 48-72 hours on average. All my sounds are digitally made but I have options to create custom audio tracks using our in-house field equipment to take sounds such as rain, thunder, wind, footsteps, growls and such as needed by the client. CD prices are listed below, custom audio track design begins at just $125 per track and goes up from there depending on your needs and public use licensing agreement we draw out for the sound(s) created.

Content Packages:

$29.99 - Pre-done Haunt CD's: Complete sounds to use as your main sound through the haunted attraction. This is a 8 pack of sounds you can change up, shuffle or select a single item for your haunt.
    $29.99 - Pre-done Scene CD's: Complete sounds for your lab scene, graveyard scene and other classic scenes most haunters have built. Comes with 8 pre-done sounds on this CD
    $29.99 - Pre-done Prop CD's: These are sounds for your props such as a chainsaw, door opening sound, shutters slamming and such. There are 8 sounds on this CD

$99.99 - Custom built haunt soundtrack: You can select and build your own CD using our list of pre-done haunt sounds to pick from. You can select up to 8 sounds from this list for the price
    $99.99 - Custom built haunt scene soundtrack: You can select and build your own CD using our list of pre-done haunt scene sounds to pick from. You can select up to 8 sounds from this list for the price
    $99.99 - Custom built haunt prop soundtrack: You can select and build your own CD using our list of pre-done haunt prop sounds to pick from. You can select up to 8 sounds from this list for the price

These rates are good through Dec 31, 2013. Pre-done CD's include: The Graveyard, The House Of Nightmares and Dead Rising but to name a few of the CD's out now.

If you would like to hire me for a piece, buy a custom built CD, order a pre-done CD or have questions, please drop me a line here or my email located in my profile or call me direct on my cell at 317-417-6643 and I'll try to help you out in any way I can.

Samples of my work includes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe6BmbPA6yM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv2GUjUC7gQ

More available upon request. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks for your time.

Will Zettler
    Hallow Screams Entertainment
    Indianapolis, IN
    dlstorminc@yahoo.com
    317-417-6643
    Will Zettler
    Indianapolis, IN
    Hallow Screams Haunted Farm
    Hallow Screams Entertainment
    Hallow Winds Entertainment

www.hallowscreams.com - Main Haunted Event Page
    www.hallowscreams.com/hse.htm - Our Products Catalog (In Works)
    info@hallowscreams.com - Direct Email

Is the list quality or are the sounds quality. A quality list of sounds vs a list of quality sounds.....?

Comment

I know that, I simply am commenting on wording.

Comment

Working...
      X