The MAN THREAD!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The MAN THREAD!!!

After Kevin Dells and I dscussed on another topic, I have come to a conclusion that we MEN should have a thread dedicated to all things MAN. All MANisms that occur in our everyday lives, and all things that us MEN should be proud of, let it be known here.

Today, I ate a big, hearty streak!

I almost made out with a really hot(drunk) girl!!

Yesterday, I ate at BURGER KING!!!

Next week, I'm going to go see my girlfriend(who really misses me :wink: ) YEEEHHHAAAWWW!!!!!!!!
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

I just ate 20 whiteys (white castle burgers) and drunk a LARGE orange fanta!

Tomarrow, I'm going to punch my grandmaw in the face!

(cue "Now your a man" music from the movie ORGASMO)

Just Kidding! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

well i sat back like al bundy last night with my hand in my pants watching tv.told the wife to fix me a chicken pot pie and get me a beer.
      trimmed my arm pit hairs a lil and went to bed.
      almost made out with a hot chick?thats not how men say it.we say yeah i slept with a hot chick last night.even if u almost made out with her

Comment

Brad,
        Im not sure i qualify as a good giver to this list!
        I am the guy that wears skirts and diapers for costumes!

Although when i have the skirt on the guy patrons definietly know im a man and want no part!
        So does this make me more of a man because other men are afriad of me? A Man's Man?

Tyler,
        after 20 white castles and an orange fanta i would find a porta poddy and duct tape it to my butt today! Just fair warning!LMAO!

Comment

Real Man

I drank PBR last night and played darts and pool.

Tyler,
          Eating 20 whitecastle burgers doesn't make you a man. It makes you sick.
          hahahaha
          Kevin R. Alvey
          info at gore-galore.com
          www.gore-galore.com
          www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
          www.youtube.com/goregalore13
          www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Spanky! Would this be the new address of the Clubhouse of THE HE-MAN Woman-hater's Club?

just wondering?
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Otay buttwheat

Where's Pete?
              Kevin R. Alvey
              info at gore-galore.com
              www.gore-galore.com
              www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
              www.youtube.com/goregalore13
              www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Well I woke up and smoke me a large stogie. Ate a big philly cheese steak smothered in onions. I didnt shower and went around with my hair all f@#%*# up! Told the old lady to get me a beer even though we didnt have any. Drank some orange juice and everclear and tonight Im gonna make her get on top! LOL! There top that White Castle boy! :twisted:
                Damon
                Damon Carson

Comment

I worked on my farm, had the tires on my truck changed today.

was working on a new shed foundation, 16 bye 24.

And spending the evening cleaning the kitchen and living room and doing taxes.
                  The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Tony, You know where you live (rurally) and being a "real" man, you probably actually spent the day pouring concrete for your bunker and come April 15th you will be just saying to the tax man, "Come and get them! Just the three of us in this bunker, me, Smith and Wesson."
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

HAHAHAHA!!! Damn Tyler, 20 Whitey's? I'd be sh%^$#@g myself all day long, but if you can handle it- I'd say your a pretty good MAN.

And wipp, your right- and I messed up. I never did almost make ut with a girl, I took her back to my place and tore her up!!! I kept that girl up all night long!!!!!

I got paid yesterday! Between 2 weeks time, I got 144 hours total!!! I love my job. And I'm rich!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
                      Brad Bowen
                      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

OH and one more thing. In about a week from now, I will be visiting my girlfriend for a few days. And I'm gonna pull an Al Bundy, and tell that girl to go get me a beer!! And do the dishes!! And clean the toilet after I'm done!!

Cause I'm the dominate one, and I make the rules.
                        Brad Bowen
                        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

DANGIT JIM! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TELL THE TAXMAN MY PLANS????

Tis a Ruger, I think

Seriously, funnies tthing was still 2 weeks ago, hauling 2 redneck outhouses for the haunted house. they will be part of the cornfield set. Next door neighbor made a GREAT suggestion which I will be using. Sound effects. What kind of sound effects do you get in a redneck outhouse after grits and beer?
                          The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

..a "gritting" sound?

OOOWWWW! Ouch!
                            Be thet y thay kal them gritz?
                            Shud kal them "Hemmoroid filers!"

When a new factory moved to town and were interveiwing potential employees , they asked a man why he wanted to work for them?
                            "Because I'm tired of working 95 hours a week at the feed mill!"
                            The personell guy from Ohio didn't think he was being truthfull, saying he worked 95 hrs. a week, so he showed him his pay stub.
                            YUP! 9-5 =95 hrs. a week driving a truck delivering feed to the cattle lots.
                            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

heheh u the man brad.but anywaysince we in this lil manhole.did anyone see paton manning on saturday night live last night?he was funny as hell
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-6Ky7_sfPc

Comment

Working...
                              X