fire!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fire!!!!!

what do you guys think about have a seen with fire in it?? to me it mite be cool for a out side thing but not cool in side. i do have a idea for it and it will be out side too. have you guys have played with fire for your haunt/show??
    it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

I've never done a scene with fire in it, but we have incorporated fire outside as entertainment with actors doing firebreathing and eating acts. It's a great effect and it keeps the crowd entertained on packed nights.
    Katie Lane
    Partner/VP
    Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
    sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

The thought of using fire at my haunt has never even crossed my mind. It's hard enough to even get the fire marshall to approve us without it. Fire could be a mistake and could potentially get your haunt shut down by the fire marshall if you aren't careful. I'd also assume your insurance rates would fly sky high. =/

~Natethegreat
      www.fearoverload.com

Comment

I love seeing fire at other peoples show, but I wont ever do it at mine. My park has fireballs that shoot off of a few of our buildings, but thats it.
        Allen H
        www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
        http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

I occasionally will mess around with trick lighters to make it look like i can summon fire in my palm. On a really busy night we entertain them by shooting fireballs at each other and caatching them in our mouths/swallowing them. Me and my cousin. They are these little nifty contraptions that shoot fireballs pretty far.

Comment

Working...
          X