Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freaky Friday Giveaway!

Hey guys!

I am running a new monthly contest over on my blog. The contest is called the "Freaky Friday Giveaway!"

One Friday of my choosing every month I will do the "Freaky Friday Giveaway" post. When you see this all you need to do to enter and have a chance to win is post a comment in that post on my blog and you are entered to win!

What can you win? Well it's a mystery box prize! The prize will always be Halloween or Horror related and it may even be something you will find useful for your prop building needs.

Be sure to head on over to my blog now and enter. Its free, its easy and it's fun! Just leave a comment, be sure to subscribe and be sure I can get a hold of you if you win.

The contest runs for two weeks then I will pick a winner (by random generator) announce that winner in a post and send out the mystery prize. A week later I will announce what the prize was which will hopefully urge you to continue playing each month.

Head on over to the blog now to read more and enter to win the first ever Freaky Friday Giveaway!

Frightguy
    http://grimlockmanor.blogspot.com/
Working...
X