Haunted Overload photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Overload photos

I got a few more photos back from Artifact Images so I figured I would post them now because it will take me forever to update the website. I like seeing other haunt photos like Nightmare New England and the ones Fright Kingdom just posted. I posted my 2 favorites on Halloween but I doubt anyone saw those. Here is that thread.

http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...ead.php?t=6514

Lets see some more haunts, they all look cool.

Eric

Very beginning of the haunt before going into the corn field queue line.

Entrance to the corn field queue line.

Main road as you come out of the corn field.

Close up of the 800lb pumpkin blowing fog. 8 inches thick, I needed a sheet rock saw to carve it.
    Last edited by elowther; 11-10-2008, 08:46 PM.
    www.hauntedoverload.com

Actor in the cornfield.

Starting down the road to the haunt.

Hunch back on the road.

Giant skull stage. See the person in the mouth?
    www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Giant tree monster.

One of the chains saw guys.

Actor in the body bag tunnel.

More body bags.
      www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Actor and new circus tent in the background.

Inside the tent looking up. I don't have any of the clowns yet.

Actor on stilts at his scare station.

Not the best photo of the giant ghost but it shows how big it is in relation to a tall person standing in front of it.
        Last edited by elowther; 11-10-2008, 08:53 PM.
        www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

AMAZING WOW! AMAZING!!
          those are the best pics i have ever seen.
          your haunt looks unbelievable.
          excellent work.
          congratulations
          Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Excellent examples of how lighting can really help make a photo great!

How was the giant skull stage received? That looked like a project and a half.

Comment

Awesome work. Those photos look great. I freakin love the over sized creatures. They are truly masterpieces.

Comment

!*@#^$&!!

Amazing!!! More!! More!!

Comment

Very nice work! You're one of the haunters that I like to follow through and see how you progress each year... and you have done so much just in the past few years... You're a true inspiration.

I really admire that you make haunting an art form with the structures you make, and the photos and lighting you use. You do such a wonderful job. Keep up the amazing work! I can't wait to see what you cook up for next year!
                  Zach Wiechmann
                  www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Incredible as always Eric!

I love the shots of the main road to the Haunts, the lighting with the torches and jack-o-lanterns is incredible!

Thanks for sharing, take care.

Tattoo
                    Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Comment

Thanks everyone for the comments and feedback. I really worked hard this year to bring the haunt to another level and seeing these photos is proof that it was all worth it. The big skull stage went over extremely well but it could use some more detailing and better lighting for next year. I ran out of time to make the platform good enough to jump out of so that will be on the agenda as well. To think that just two years ago the haunt was in the front yard of my house is pretty funny. I feel like I'm finally over the hump of building massive structures for a while. I am happy with the area the haunt takes up now, about two acres I would guess. This year I can replace the aging big monsters with new different ones and flesh out the whole haunt with more detail, smaller props and well designed scares.

Here are a few more photos. As you can see, lighting plays a big part in the final look of each prop. Dan and Sue deserve a ton of credit to be able to capture these scenes with low light and tons of people coming through the haunt.

Eric
                      www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Again, your stuff looks amazing!

I have two questions:

1) What did you use for the arms of the giant ghost?

2) How do you keep all those pumpkins lit throughout your haunt? The effect of all of them lit on the trail leading to the haunt is amazing.

Comment

That's the best damn show I've seen. Beautiful.
                          "Mundus Vult Deipi Decepiatur... The world wants to be deceived, let it be deceived."

www.blacklightfright.com
                          www.ftm2.com

Comment

awesome as always, Eric!

We just love and admire your work! The pictures are amazing -- thanks so much for sharing! You always inspire us to take our corn maze haunt in a new direction and to think BIG!!
                            "Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with your might. Put your whole soul into it. Stamp it with your own personality. Be active, be energetic, be enthusiastic and you will accomplish your object. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm."
                            ~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Comment

SWEET!!! Wow! Those are amazing creations! Awesome job!

Kel
                              sigpic
                              Kelly Allen
                              Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                              www.RaycliffManor.com
                              www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                              www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
                              X