Madison Scare Gardens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madison Scare Gardens

Just wondering if anyone has any pictures of Madison Scare Gardens.

"Pictures of Haunted Houses", this is a subject I have always wondered about as far as what everyone else thinks concerning such things?
    We all have a curiosity as far as what and how the insides of the other haunts look and work, but have not we all noticed how the vast majority of such pictures usually cannot begin to convey the feel of the attraction?
    It's like looking at someone else's scab then trying to imagine the fun being had just before they sliced their epidermous and saw the blood (their blood) gushing and dripping all over, knowing that circumstances just caught them in the wrong place doing the wrong thing and now the time to heal will not be fun.
    Unless you are a very experienced photographer yourself and take the time to add more extra lighting, most haunt pictures seem to be a complete waste of everyone's time, or am I alone in seeing things this way?
    Of course it is also impossible to catch the anticipation, dread, atmosphere and action leading up to "The Experience".
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

i agree with your thoughts jim. i would have to say it's a no brainer that being at an event is much better then just seeing snap shots of an event.

still looking at pictures is a nice way to 1) see something that one has never been able see in the past (capture the past). 2) you can use pictures to study from (use as an educational tool). those are just a few personal thoughts on how i see photos generaly being important.

Comment

Working...
      X