Dialogue Ideas for Ice Queen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dialogue Ideas for Ice Queen?

Looking for suggestions for a creepy line or two my scary Ice Queen can say as guests enter her snow and ice cave.

Idea that MIGHT help...

Although I don't have any ideas for dialogue (mainly cause I suck at the acting stuff) I do have an idea for her room if you want...

Several years I have done a "meat locker" with great remarks. The thing that stuck out in people's minds is that it was a truely cold room. I accomplished this by installing multiple window air conditioning units within the walls. I kept the air in by sealing the walls with silicone and covered the ceiling and silicone caulked it as well. the results were truely great! (I furthered this room by adding hanging meat bags that were bloody so my "victims" (patrons) would have to touch them to get by them. I added a mister system to keep the bags damp as well. (this means my victims are directly impacted using the touch sense against themselves). Then I installed one light that flickered off and on randomly.

***End result was a cold room that you had to brush by damp meat bags while your eyes are constantly adjusting so you can't see the greatest, and of course I have to take advantage of my victim's vision issue in the final room with the use of the good 'ol chainsaw. :evil:

I know it got a little off your topic but maybe the a/c part might help you?

Ryan

Comment

I like the wet damp cold idea..Thank you. I will look around for a cheap portable AC.

Comment

What's the feel of your show overall? Do you target families and younger crowds, or is it more for the adults? How PG13 do you get?

Comment

Working...
        X