I have a few more ideas and questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a few more ideas and questions

Like I posted the other day, I am think of an entire outdoor venue with no lightling but what ever mother nature provides.

I want to try and paint a picture:

For a name I am going to go with this "Shadows of Darkness" Haunted Trail & Corn Maze

When customers arive they will see out into the corn field and wooded trail a thick fog that they will have to navigate through either with nothing or a glowstick.

I am guessing with dence tree's and corn stalks the fog will stick around more and not blow away in the wind. I was at a haunt last year and in the center of their haunted hayride was a large pond that they had all fogged up and that was SWEET!!!

Any ideas how they did that???

I know that we are talking a few large foggers with a lot of wattage and fog juice, but I think it can be done.

I would also like to possibly wire up some sound through out the haunt with spooky sound effects just to set the scene a little more.

My actors would of course be dressed in costumes as black as night with maybe the ending actor with a chainsaw or some other device.

I guess my whole idea is to keep it more natural and realistic as possible and not so geared toward theater and so horror movie sceneish sets.

Let me know what you think and any suggestions on other special effects I could use?

Mr. Huant
    Last edited by Mr. Haunt; 07-16-2011, 11:56 AM.
Working...
X