X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distortions Lullaby for sale / trade

Distortions Lullaby prop.

Paid about $360 shipped.

Want to sell / trade. Make offer or let us know what you have. Only used one season. They didn't send us the CD on accident, so I just used a MP3 pulled from youtube. Works perfectly. no modifications or anything. Just as she came to us.

We're needing some gore. The trailer haunt will be a torture /chop room theme ending with a warehouse room feel with zombies pretty much. I can build the zombies etc. I just need more gore. Let us know what you got, pm us pics etc. Or if you'd rather just pay cash / paypal.

Thanks for looking.

Dewayne

sent you a pm.

Please contact me. Willing to trade or do custom work.
    Thanks
    Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

Comment

You paid $360.00 for a Lullaby?

They wholesale for $228.00

Comment

Legally speaking, wholesale pricing is only supposed to apply to those who are RESELLING the item to the public, not using the item for private use therefore there is a higher profit margin.

Not to mention shipping for an item like this could cost upwards of 40-50 dollars.

Comment

Yeeaahh I purchased quick :P One of our well named vendors here had it, so I bought it. Only to 2 weeks later found out I could've gotten it like $40 cheaper haha. Oh well. That's shopping :P Or the lack there of. haha.

Yeah, I'm looking at Carson's gear and thinking what I could use but other than that, no real offers yet.

Again, masking making gear, mold making stuff, CLAY... anything really. Some skeletons. I just do NOT need this girl at all and I'm working on a cardboard budget to get my act together.

Have anything gear to trade, please let me know. EDITED* Do not need masks now. :/ Being trimmed down to make up n prosthetics only. I know what gear I need in that dept and it's not much. We're having all humanoid monsters, with 5 or 6 actors and that's it. Most actors are getting to work 2 to 3 rooms where we will be simulating torture and captivity on our guests. BUT! There will be much creep stuff, animal monsters etc lurking in the dark catching attention too, but no real zombies, vampires or ghouls etc. Just good ol, evil human people :P With the slight taste of typical horror décor.
          Last edited by Frightener; 05-13-2013, 10:29 PM.

Comment

PM Sent

Sent you a PM - Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by NightmareAftershockLLC View Post
              Legally speaking, wholesale pricing is only supposed to apply to those who are RESELLING the item to the public, not using the item for private use therefore there is a higher profit margin.

Not to mention shipping for an item like this could cost upwards of 40-50 dollars.
              Everyone who buys at Trans World gets wholesale pricing.

Janene from Distortions even posted that price (actaully it was an even lower price a year ago) on this board when Lullaby came out last year.

Comment

They may call it wholesale but it isn't true wholesale.

If you don't need a sales tax ID to purchase it, then it isn't true wholesale.

Comment

And I've been to Transworld just a "few" times, and I can tell you that while some companies offer net discounts and trade show offerings for ordering or buying early in the season, very few companies at that show are true wholesale. The price is the price.

Wholesaling in a legal and business sense are those who are given discounts and not required to pay sales tax because the legal agreement between the business and the state is that you will RESALE the item at a higher cost (MSRP) and charge the customer sales tax.

Doing otherwise can get you in big trouble with state sales revenue departments if you are audited. I've seen it happen first hand.

Nasty stuff to buy with a sales tax ID and use it for personal consumption. Nasty nasty stuff.

Comment

No sales tax over the Internet .. No difference unles you're in the same state.

Comment

Negative. That isn't the same thing. I'm talking in reference to wholesale pricing and resale. Feel free to research wholesale a bit more regarding sales tax and use. I can buy something from china with no tax or tariff, but if reselling it in person I am required to charge the consumer a tax or levy on that item or service.

Cross-state sales are a different beast. But if buying at a true wholesale price across state lines, you will be required once you get to your state, to sell that item at the MSRP (that is YOUR profit above cost) and then an added sales tax percentage. Which is why you file quarterly or semi annual sales taxes with most states. Unless you are illegally making cash and carry sales, and not reporting them to the state. But that's your moral fiber, not mine.

Also, in the next year, Internet sales will be taxed regardless, as you will see that our fine government is putting into place right now.

Comment

how 'bout one of you fellers make a cash offer on this piece and we'll forget the sales tax all together, wudya say? :P

Comment

Lol 100 bucks

Comment

PM

Frightener - Did you get the PM I sent you?

Comment

Close, come up a bit Tonguesammich :P

I was offered $150 + Shipping, still awaiting response. Since he hasn't responded my reply yet, if someone else wants it for that price, let me know.

Thanks.

Dewayne

Comment

Working...
                              X