What is the best way to make Cobwebs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best way to make Cobwebs

Which way is the best way to make Cobwebs, with a air glue gun or cobweb fan tool? I need to cover large areas. Just like to have some input on this subject.

I love the air/glue guns.. just string up (staple) some monofilament/fishing line supports where you need extra support for them. Some people also like to dust and or paint them for extra opacity, but I never have.
    missjayne
    Netherworld Haunted Attractions
    http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

Cool Thanks... didn't think about the fishing line for more support...

Originally posted by Banshee View Post
      I love the air/glue guns.. just string up (staple) some monofilament/fishing line supports where you need extra support for them. Some people also like to dust and or paint them for extra opacity, but I never have.

Comment

I am also all about the glue guns, fast and nice looking webs. I also use monofilament line to support them and make them bridge long gaps.
        Allen H
        www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
        http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Can someone please post some pics of a finished area done with the glue/air guns please?

Comment

There's a thread in the fright forum called "Disturbia...here we go again" and on the last page there's some cobwebbing pictures up that should suit your fancy

Comment

Glue Guns, Fire Hazards

Glue Guns are the way to go! But if you go with the fan, BE CAREFUL OF THE SOLUTION YOU GET. There are a LOT of solutions that are flammable, and as far as i know, most fire marshalls test this stuff, while glue just melts it passes, if your webs turn into a huge fireball... well good luck in passing! -Tristin
              Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
              "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."
              sigpic
              flatlineradio.podomatic.com

Comment

We've used Minion's Web webber guns; they are great for making webs plus they pass fire inspection.
                Katie Lane
                Partner/VP
                Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Working...
                X