Let me re-phrase part 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me re-phrase part 2.

I will try and answer all of your questions. I did research insurance and came up with an average number of about $1,100.00. Yes I have all the time in the world, I only work part time. As for my dad, he is the handy one, he does not work anymore. I plan on storage being part of my garage for a little while. If it comes down to renting space and a truck then so be it.

Any of the advertisement stuff will come out of my pocket. There are not alot of haunts in Minnesota. There are only 4, these haunts are well spaced out. They also see alot of business as well. I hope to do some free advertisement. Such as parades and the news paper. I know what you are thinking, the news paper costs money, but I know 2 people that work for 2 differant papers.

I am happy that you are helping with your thoughts on the subject. The more info I get from all of you, the more I know.

You should be able to get insurance for cheaper than that. There's an insurance compnay in Florida- I can't remember the name, but most of the people on this board should know who it is. Also, a local insurance provider game me just as good a deal as the place in Fla. did. It's callas "The Watkins Insurance Group" if you wanna look it up. It's in Longview, Tx and I don't have their phone #, but they got the rate down to $480, and I was at 3200 sq.ft.
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Because the fire hall already has a liability policy for gatherings and the public being on site in the normal course of business to a high dollar figure, we only needed another $300 for that one month "haunt Insurance" and we only needed to do that if there was ducking under things, slides, uneven floors and so on. If patrons walked through upright with no obstructions or obsticals they were still covered. But, I had to have a duck panel, I had to have a bridge over the cemetary, I had to have the understanding that no one would just be walking through upright like a museum tour.

So it is in addition to an existing policy to be properly researched per location by an insurance dude.
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

I really wish either my key board still had letters on it or this forum thing had a spell checker.
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Sub-atomic gremilns move the connectors from the keys to the actual letters elected making us look inane, foolish and like nappers in spelling class.
          So many times when hit this key --! instead it gives me this key--1
          I used to think it was me, my inadequate finger muscles , but no! I watch very closely and press the key firmly, directly and still , if it wants to I get "1" !!!! GRRR!
          Just a new Radio Shack key board is $10-$12 last I knew.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X