Any suggestions to make lighting easier?
Hi guys, we came up with these LED spotlights this year to hopefully make lighting your haunt/project up a lot easier --- we'd like to know what everyone thinks about these spotlights and if they could offer some suggestions to make our products even better.
Here's a current list of features:
- 3 models: short range spotlight, wash light, hi-power spotlight
- dual-polarity 12V (doesn't matter which wire is + and which is -, lights up either way)
- plug and play (swap between colors and models without cutting your wires)
- water resistant (can be used outdoors)
- 7 colors: red, green, blue, amber, white, warm white, and ultraviolet
- 25,000 hour life rating
- drop proof
- adjustable mounts
- vibration damper (light won't change direction due to vibration from wall)
Precision X: close range spot
Precision Y: wash light
Precision Z: high power spot
Led system w dimmer switch
scareproducts has a great led system too. See pgs 26-27 they have a dimmer switch. I use their mini spotlights and they are awesome. Very easy to use.
Ultraviolet 1W LED: Precision Z
Some of you PM'd about ultraviolet, so here are a couple more reference photos all taken under the same exposure and ISO settings:
prop under standard fluorescent lighting, camera 5ft away from prop
Precision Z UV at pointed 1ft away from object
Precision Z UV at pointed 2ft away from object
Precision Z UV at pointed 5ft away from object
More reference photos can be found here: http://www.e5design.com/darklight