End of March updates for MHC - Rooms Sold out & limited rooms remaining
It might be cold and snowy outside, but it’s time to think HOT. We’re less than 3 months away from the 10th Anniversary of the Midwest Haunters Convention and listed below are HOT updates for the show:
- Registration is up 40%; this is going to be our biggest year yet! Trade Show passes, Masquerade Party tickets and Bus Tours are up 50% and more. Our Full Weekend Registration passes are up over 55%. People are planning their entire weekend at MHC.
- The Hyatt is at 85% full; still have some rooms with two beds, but just a few rooms with King beds remain. Make your reservations today.
- We’ve filled our room block at the Drury Inn and the hotel is sold out.
- We’re working on setting up a room block at another hotel downtown for backup.
- Only 15 tickets remain on the Friday Paranormal bus tour.
- We’re into the 3rd bus on the pre-convention bus tour (20+ haunted attractions).
- Classes are filling too, nothing sold out yet, but the makeup classes are selling really fast. We’re known for our education and parties; go figure? Study Hard and Play Hard!
- New 30 second video on Youtube by Haunt It Yourself Productions http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhETS6RgOnU this spot will be airing on Walking Dead this weekend in Ohio and during Faceoff tonight.
- New 1 minute video on seminars & workshops on Youtube by Haunt It Yourself Productions http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2isf5oUm9RQ
There’s so much happening; I could spend all day telling you about it. Check out our web site at www.midwestshow.com and our Facebook page for up-to-the-minute news!
Thank you for your support of the Haunted Attraction Industry,
The Midwest Haunters Convention