Unit 70 tour and Haunted Hoochie at Dead Acres are selling fast
The Midwest Haunters Convention is less than two months away! We’re selling out of some of our key events:
- We’re into our 4th bus on the Friday Night Haunt tour to Unit 70 Studios and the Haunted Hoochie at Dead Acres. Not only is Bo from Unit 70 providing food and beverages, but someone on the Friday Night Haunt Bus tour will win a prop from Unit 70 Studios. Tim May from the Hooch is planning a memorable haunting experience when guests exit the buses Friday night. That’s all I’m gonna say about that!!!
- The Friday Paranormal Ghost Tour to the former Ohio Reformatory only has 8 tickets remaining. That’s it and there ain’t no more.
- We’re into our 3rd bus on the Pre-bus tour; 20+ haunted attractions in two days. We’re going to tour some of the top haunts in Ohio, Indiana and Michigan.
- We’ve filled our room block at the Drury and the Hyatt is at 90% capacity. We’ll be adding another hotel within a few blocks of the convention center this weekend.
- Froggy’s Fog is our new title sponsor. One again; they’ll have a booth just inside the trade show doors. You can place your order for fog juice and supplies in advance and receive show discounts. Then pick up your order at MHC and save $$$ on shipping.
The Midwest Haunters Convention www.midwestshow.com
Buy tickets for Friday night tour
Tickets are available on our web site at www.midwestshow.com
Tickets are $59 and include the following:
- Haunt you to Death, an interactive haunted experience at the Hyatt
- Unit 70 Open House, includes food and beverages and an entry into the drawing for a prop
- Haunted Hoochie at Dead Acres
- Shuttle bus transportation
The Midwest Haunters Convention