Twisted Toybox "Father" Zombie Complete Costume $525

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twisted Toybox "Father" Zombie Complete Costume $525

This complete Halloween costume includes the Father mask and arms, one leg spat, shirt, tie, pants and jacket as seen in the photos. Matching latex skin pieces are permanently attached inside the jacket along with "fresh from the grave slime and grime" that will last for years of enjoyment. The popular Father costume has won various cash costume contests over the years and is sure to turn heads!

This was made by the well know Twisted Toybox studios. I ordered it months ago with a matching custom made one for my 7 year old son. I just found out I may not be home for Halloween and my loss is your gain since this item is sold out. I can say that the costume is even better then the pictures show. I used the pictures from TwistedToybox.net so that I can say that the costume I am selling has never been worn. Since my sons costume was made to fit him perfect right now he will be to big next year to fit into it. That is the only reason why I am selling now. The Jacket and shirt are sized LG-XLG. The pants are big enough to go over 35-32 size pants. I am 6 feet tall 182 lbs if that helps for sizing. If you want to be the center of attention then this is the perfect costume. I paid $575.
    Rick 770-420-6577

Costume has sold.

Comment

the father costume by www.twistedtoybox.net

i just purchased the father costume from www.twistedtoybox.net and i can tell you guys this sfx artist is superb in talent artistry customer service and attention to detail they will go above and beyond for their clients and are the fastest shippers ever thanks so much you guys owner night terrors 13 central Arkansas largest and scariest haunted house ever under one roof 501 612 3327

Comment

Working...
      X