Squeeze Room Walls For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squeeze Room Walls For Sale

Much like a chlostraphobia room. Black vinyl, fire resistant walls with blowers, hardware and instructions. Includes instructions and a materials list to build the wooden framework hallway.
    8' $450
    12' $550
    16' $650
    20' $750
    Please call with questions, custom designs (like a clear panel in the middle with a strobe light imbedded in the wall) or orders.
    George Maser 864-761-7223
    References available
    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

pics

Do you have pics?

Andrew

Comment

I would like to see pics as well...

Comment

Were there photos of these?
        http://www.innerfears.com/
        http://www.innerfearshauntedhouse.com

Comment

been tring to get info on these but still haven't recived a response both on here & email.

Comment

I'd be interested as well, but I need to see some pics first!
            The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

Comment

we would like to see pics as well

Comment

??????

Hey Guys...... The Thread says to CALL him , he does not check e-mail

to much........

Comment

hmm next time i guess i need to read the whole thing before i type, thanks i will call him

Comment

Did anyone call and get pics they could share?
                    The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

Comment

Finally! Squeeze room pictures. www.tentsandsigns.com It is hard to get a good picture. . The walls pictured are heavy duty fire retardant tent vinyl. Multi colored to go with a clown theme with a clear panel in the center with a strobe light. Two fans and set-up instructions included. Flat black, clear or the color of your choice. These are made to order, If you are looking for something special, give me a try. Please call with questions George Maser 864-761-7223. References available.
                      George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

Free delivery to MHC & NHC

Comment

New Idea! How about a 4x4' "window" in the middle of the run with a drop door to scare the person in the squeeze room. -Or- The walls dip down in the center of the run, the patrons head and shoulders are free and in the dark a scarer messes with them from above, then they are again inveloped in the squeeze. Any other Ideas?

Comment

How about a clear panel in the squeeze room wall, as a patron pushes through a strobe comes on and a monster is in the wall.

Comment

Put an air cannon at ankle level, mid squeeze.

Comment

Working...
                              X