Were actually haunted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were actually haunted

i know lots of other haunts are actually haunted as well...
    just thought id share little story on our house that happened last saturday.
    its not a publicity stunt, actually happened and we completely changed the house because of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwidGETYCVE
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Its Official!

Nick has started smoking pot and doing hard drugs at such a young age! Shane and its this is what drugs do to you! Shane this time.
    sigpic

Comment

BOGUS! SHOW US PROOF!
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

Great!!!

That is an awsome idea!!! Makes me want to go. Our house is haunted and we give away a nights stay almost every year. People put there names in a jar and we draw one. They can bring 4 other guests with them and NO ONE has ever stayed LOL. They get there and want to know some of the stories that we have about working out at the house and then they don't want to stay LOL!!
        Christina
        FEARFEST

Comment

The haunt I work at is haunted, but I don't think the guest have had anything worse than a particularly creepy feeling happen, which probably blends in with the experience. I, along with several other actors had experiences though. Both myself and my friend Mike who work in the same maze, in the same area, had our respective names called, when noone around said anything or knew our names. And the voice was different than anyone else who was acting at the time. Also, the other experiences happened up in the area where the projection rooms were. Girls have gotten pushed, held down and a bunch of other pretty crazy stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X