Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So... it's another rainy weekend forecast..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So... it's another rainy weekend forecast..

Seriously? The weather is working against us like never before this year. Is it this way outside Southern Indiana?
    Brett Hays, Director
    Fear Fair
    www.fearfair.com

We here in Northern Ohio is also taking a kick in the pants from mother nature. Yes again another nasty weekend forecast for us as well. But what can one do but suffer through it and make the best of things.
    Ken
    www.boocrewproduction.com

Comment

Raining every weekend in Maryland, even forcast to rain next week leading into Halloween. Rainiest Sept/Oct ever I think....

Comment

I am about an hour and a half from you and so far this month we have already got more rain than the October average and we have 10 days left. Seems like it all falls on the weekends too.

Comment

We just put a tri-axle dump truck load of sand into our outdoor scenes... This weather is just crazy.
          Brett Hays, Director
          Fear Fair
          www.fearfair.com

Comment

The weather in the Carolinas has been perfect this week. Sunny with highs in the low 70's.

Which means of course they're calling for rain this weekend, just like every other weekend so far. It seems no one has been spared...

*sigh*
            http://www.bigscaryshow.com
            http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

10 day forecast shows a beautiful week...Except rain on the 30th and 31st

GIVE ME A BREAK!

We are going to have to put down more wood chips if it rains too much tomorrow.

Comment

It sucks here in Michigan. rain rain rain
                ~Bill Mlinac
                The Deadland Haunted House
                www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
                www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Yep, here in Northwestern PA it's nice until Thursday, Friday, and Saturday...then rain rain rain...each week. It's kicking us where it counts...sucks!
                  Kirk Boemmel
                  Dark Ghost Manor
                  www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

We had some very beautiful nights then colder then lots of rain. I made "Dutch" doors from regular one, so we can skip the backyard , then at the tour's final moments we open the top half of the door and show them the backyard from an elevated position, showing the wrecked, cursed, T-Bird and my tomb.
                    I did this to eliminate snow shoveling in the winter months, since I'm open all year long.
                    Shoveling my backyard got stoopider and stoopider every winter.
                    At least rain doesn't get shoveled.
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

It's perfect weather in San Diego California cause it never rains here just a breeze or so an a couple of sprinkles in ye winter but that's it!

Comment

Working...
                      X