my version of a creature cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my version of a creature cart

couldn't really afford the Gore Galore creature cart, although I love them, so I built a version of one in bat form.
    Attached Files

the wings are used like arms and can be used to flap and/or reach and claw at patrons. Yes, it is green florescent paint that allows it to give it an unearthly glow in the blacklight.

Comment

Looks like you've had a busy Fall. Are you going to be able to video the haunt you are putting all this in? I'd like to see some of your props in action.

Comment

video does exit. Just have to get the copies. Thanks.

Comment

Nice job Mason,

And thanks for the complements.
          I am really happy with the development of the creature carts. It gives you the eye candy of an animation with the actor timing, smooth motion, and creativity of an actor.
          Kevin R. Alvey
          info at gore-galore.com
          www.gore-galore.com
          www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
          www.youtube.com/goregalore13
          www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

My favorite of yours is the Goblin. I think I may go along those lines in the coming years. If I can budget in some time for the sculpting this year. Keep up the great work you guys do.

Comment

bummer i joined this website just to see mason strange's creature cart version and by the time they gave me access (they slept on it for a few days) they took the pictures away. Either that or I'm missing some setting or something.

I'm working on a haunt that will have a lot of puppet-like props and i was looking for control ideas.

From gore galore's website it looks like there are a few levers and at least one bicycle brake cable.

Comment

I'll be happy to email them to you if you like. You can post it or PM me.

Comment

Working...
                X