- Slammer - $800
    - Animatronic Man - $500
    - Giant Skelator - $2,600
    -Shake, Rattle, and Roll Animatronic - $2,000
    -Drop Down Photo - $2,500
    - Shuter Extendor - $2,100
    -Casket Skeleton - $1,600
    - Electric Chair the Ride - $12,000

If you are interested email me at drhauntschamberoffear@yahoo.com and I will email you the photos. If anyone interested in purchasing this we will make a package deal ($28,000)and include: Sound system, lights, fog machines, furniture, costumes, semi-trailer, etc.

To purchase items you can either come and pick them up or we are willing to deliver for a fee. Our goal is to have everything that we are going to sale, sold by March. We plan to be at Transworld and will sale everything that has not been paid for by February 18, 2007.

Happy Haunting,
    Dr. Haunt
    Dr. Haunt's Chamber of Fear
    email: drhauntschamberoffear@yahoo.com

Hey Dr. Haunt, I sent you an e-mail. I'm interested in a few of the props.
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Brad - I sent you a powerpoint taht contains all the animatronics that we are selling. You are really close - about 3 hours! So if you are interested the prices are good and pick-up would be easy!
      Dr. Haunt's Chamber of Fear
      email: drhauntschamberoffear@yahoo.com

Comment

Brad,

If you need any help, I'm available and know where it is at.
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Working...
        X