Netherworld last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netherworld last night

Recently moved to North Carolina dn had to go to Nether Worl last night. Can't say enough; it was great so much to keep your sinces going that i was afraid of holding up the throughput. lots of unique stuff and great work. saw some things which i never thought to make work like that. my only desire was to have been able to be there from actor make up through show time. i would love to be a one night free do what ever guy for them.
    i have seen so many pics and articles that it just does not do it justice. it was worth the almost 8 hour round trip drive ok 10 do to these sorry A&$ directions my sleepy 17 year old was reading off.LOL hey it is every ones dream to see the town at 1:30 am don't yah think.
    Next stop SpookyWoods. have talked had my eye on that place for ever to then next year the Darkness. thanks fro all the work and creativity guys weal worth the money.
    The Care Taker
    "John"
    DarkTombCreations
    The Care Taker
    John "DarkTombCreations.com"

I'm sure Ben Armstrong does a great job. My only regret is that being in the business myself, I can never make it up there during the season to see it as well. Consider yourself lucky!
    www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

I do consider myself lucky it was a great time i love watching people and there reaction but you know what takes it all is we become some what calused to being scared but everytime i go to a haunt there is usually one that gets me and i love it cause i know they are on there game. at neather work i even saugh the actor hanging but when he came down on the bungeis or trapies it got me and i loved it made the night. have a great one
      The Care Taker
      John "DarkTombCreations.com"

Comment

I just saw they are open this year AFTER Halloween, for the next two weekends. I plan to get up to see it myself-- at last.

Comment

Mission accomplished! It was a pleasure seeing the gang green gang!

Comment

Working...
          X