trip to fearfest in columbia mo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trip to fearfest in columbia mo

i made a trip tonite to fear fest it was oright i liked the cave and the swamp other then that the actors were horrible in both saras legend and slash masters the parking lot was knee deep in mudd it was too lit up and the scares were cheesy for the price you pay you can go through the darkness
    Danny

Originally posted by scaryguy666 View Post
    i made a trip tonite to fear fest it was oright i liked the cave and the swamp other then that the actors were horrible in both saras legend and slash masters the parking lot was knee deep in mudd it was too lit up and the scares were cheesy for the price you pay you can go through the darkness

No offense, but you'd probably be taken more seriously if you actually used punctuation and periods at the end of sentences.

I went to Fear Fest in March at Transworld and had a great time! Our group loved the detailing in the first attraction and the actors were great in the second one.

As far as the mud goes... walk around it?

- Ryan

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
    www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
    Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

Oh yeah...Fearfest totally blows...thats why they got a 10 outta 10 when reviewers come. Contrary to popular belief haunt owners cant and dont controll the weather. There actors were top notch both when I worked there and went through it. So Danny, heres a question for you...how old are you and what haunt do you work at
      Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

First of all, it's Sarah's Legend, not Sara's Legend.
        Second, the weather and its consequences have nothing to do with the haunt itself - so why even bring that up.
        FearFest has some really awesome effects that definitely impressed me when I was there and their actors know what's up and are committed. It's unfortunate that you didn't get the same experience that I, as well as many others, did.
        sigpic

Comment

Danny
          Really??? Is this because we terminated you volunteering for us 3 years ago and won't hire you now?
          MUD? LOL 2 FUNNY!!!!!! It had been raining all day and all night. The property that FEARFEST sits on is 46 acres and of course it is not all paved parking. We do have to use our fields for overflow parking when we are busy.

Christina
          FEARFEST

Comment

Originally posted by ThECRaZyLadY View Post
            Danny
            Really??? Is this because we terminated you volunteering for us 3 years ago and won't hire you now?
            MUD? LOL 2 FUNNY!!!!!! It had been raining all day and all night. The property that FEARFEST sits on is 46 acres and of course it is not all paved parking. We do have to use our fields for overflow parking when we are busy.

Christina
            FEARFEST
            I was wondering what the motivation for this thread was. Thanks for clearing it up.
            sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

Way Uncalled For......

Danny your balls seem big but your brain is smaller than the nut sack that holds them! I can say that I could not disagree more with you I enjoyed Fearfest this past March it was loads of fun! Shane and its reaches over and bitch slaps Danny! Shane this time.
              sigpic

Comment

I would like to thank you all for voicing your opinions of Fearfest. Your kind words are what motivates ALL haunters to do the best they can.

Danny, sorry your visit to Fearfest wasnt as entertaining as you had hoped. We strive to give EVERY customer a memorable experience.

After reading your post I went to the security cameras to watch your journey thru our attractions. You seemed startled, confused and entertained the whole way thru per the footage I viewed so it makes me wonder where this comes from.

I want to thank you for coming to Fearfest in 2009, and I hope your visits to other haunts are more entertaining for you.

Thank you ALL,
                Greg Allen
                Fearfest
                Columbia, Mo.
                Greg Allen
                scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Fear fest

First of all I have nothing against you for not haveing me as a actor any more. Second of all it was a oppinion which I did not realize I could not have as a paying customer. As far as parking was concerned there was only one or two groups besides us. So we parked in the main parking lot which was still muddy. The haunt took about 10-12 minutes to go through. I did not know this was elementary school were you were corrected on your spelling. I did say i liked parts of the haunt. There was to many actors in slash master and not enough actors in Sarahs legend. I did not realize i spelled it wrong. I did buy a Fearfest hoody and like it very much. I hope the rest of the haunt season is very good for you.
                  Danny

Comment

WAIT WAIT WAIT..this just keeps getting bettter...Danny you hated the haunt soooo much that you came to a message board to trash it..then you say...Well..uh...I bought a hoody from it. I dont know about you but I dont buy Hoodies supporting things that I hated or trashed on a message board. Some words just cant explain the thoughts going thru my head...but granny will some it up

"What are you Stupid...damn whippersnapper don't make a lick of sense to me"
                    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

It never ceases to amaze me, the motivations of people to run things down. I get to great and say goodbye to many of our customers and the comments are almost unanimously good then you have that group of two that as they walk out they make sure to tell everyone how much it sucked, how they would not pay five dollars to walk through, don't wast your money. It's at those moments I wonder what haunt they worked at that got shut down this year or opened up but did not put in the blood, sweat, tears and money to put on a great haunt. It is awesome that you guys don't have to wonder why...you know. Love you guys keep up the good work and knock em dead this last week.
                      sigpic

Comment

Evil or stupid?

Tonight I was told a woman remarked that she shouldn't have come here, ex cetra...
                        The only reason I did not kick Her girls out in the first room was because the couple in the same group were laughing and having a good time basically totally ignoring the 13 year old girls being very disruptive with non-stop yammering and wrestling around one another.
                        Be nice, pay the price.
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                        X