Whos expecting rain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos expecting rain?

Just wondering who out there is expecting rain Friday and Saturday Night? Shane and its whats the weather man saying? Shane this time!
    sigpic

Wisconsin forecast: Rain, Windy and Cold... Not fun...
    Sean De Wane
    ----------------------------------------------
    The De Wane Asylum
    www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

They are calling for scattered showers Friday and Saturday down here at the beach in Gulf Shores, maybe you will get lucky up north Shane.

Comment

Us too, been a terrible year for rain. We lost 3 nights already including 2 Saturday nights. Plus they are predicting rain all weekend again!!!

Every few years its just horrible, but on the bright side maybe we got the got the bad year out of the way. Next year will be awesome.

Have a great Halloween weekend!!!

Wayne

Comment

Forcast for Columbia Mo.

Thursday-- thundery rain/ 51*

Friday-- Chance of rain/ 41*

Saturday-- Brilliant sunshine! /42*

One out of three. geeeez. It has rained every Thursday for the last 7 weeks. I feel for you guys east of us. At least our Fridays and Saturdays were fairly good but Thursday and Sundays blew!
          Good luck this weekend everyone!!!!!!

Greg
          Fearfest
          Greg Allen
          scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
          www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

As of right this moment just rain Friday. We have only had 1 Friday this season that wasn't rainy. This has been the worst year for rain I can remember having in a long time. And I mean the WHOLE year not just the season. Seems like we went right from constant snow to constant rain.
            Jared Layman

Comment

Friday should be nice but 40% chance of rain for Saturday. At least temps should be in the 60-70 degree range...
              http://www.bigscaryshow.com
              http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

All it does is rain out here. You guys to the west seem to be getting it it on off nights through thr week but when does it hit here? Friday and Saturday nights all month long. There has not been one weekend all season where it didn't rain at least one night, but 3 or 4 counting this weekend where it rains pretty much the whole weekend killing your big nights.

For all you new people out there thinking these shows are cash cows, pay attention one year like this could destroy you in not prepared this is not a good year by any means...

Darkangel

Comment

I just checked the forecast for Joplin and we have rain in the forecast all day tomorrow. Friday and Saturday is looking good though. Let's just hope there are a lot of diehard haunt fans who will come out in spite of the rain! I really feel for the haunted trails this year. The weather has been a real issue for them especially. Anyone take advantage of weather insurance this year and did it pay off?

Kel
                  sigpic
                  Kelly Allen
                  Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                  www.RaycliffManor.com
                  www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                  www.HauntBook.com

Comment

I can only hope that Buffalo Badlands or any WNY home haunt for that matter isn't rained out!
                    Mike Cirrincione
                    Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
                    MAC Productions presents:
                    Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
                    AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
                    Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
                    Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

Not Looking Good Our Way Either!

Foercast Thursday Rain! Friday Severe Storms! Saturday Rain! I don't know it could just be me but I am wishing my Haunt was on a cruise ship! Shane and its oh well it can't always be sunny! Shane this time.
                      sigpic

Comment

Rain Updates?

Anyone got updates? Shane and its just checking in! Shane this time!
                        sigpic

Comment

Just got finished with a VERY WET Thursday!!! If our attendance tonite is any indication of the weekend to come we will be going out our final weekend with a bang! It didnt just rain... IT POURED!!!
                          For some reason it didnt seem to stop our customers from coming and having a great time. Our numbers were WAY up and we had our best Thursday ever on record.
                          We had 4 bus loads of college and high school kids plus many customers tonite.
                          They are calling for no rain on Friday and Saturday now for Columbia so i think this weekend is going to be our best weekend yet.
                          The phone hasnt stopped ringing so all indicators point to a great ending to a WET season.
                          Good luck everyone and I wish you the best!
                          Greg
                          Fearfest
                          Greg Allen
                          scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                          www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

I think the questions should be who isnt expecting rain. I know it has rained every weekend in indiana for the most part or it has be just down right cold. The wife and I hit the local haunted houses the first and second weekend of october and it was either raining or in the 30's. The rain nor cold was going to stop us but im sure it has other people. But my wife says im obsessed. I guess there could always be worse things i could be obsessed about.

Comment

I Did It Anyway.

"It's not supposed to rain, you don't need to put up the tent."
                              I invested the time and work to put up the tent in the parking lot at our entrance and then it rained most of last night. The customers appreciated the tent greatly and I was happy to have them be happy . I did the work to show them I care and it worked just that way.
                              I created a new visual access to the backyard display area mostly for wintertine use (I won't be shoveling the backyard anymore) we made use of it a few times this monsoon season of this fall.

Oct.31st has always been a mixed bag here anyway of people doing other things rather than frequenting our place. Parties, costume contests,parades, vandalism, all take their time that night..I'm open almost everynight of the year so as long as the November weather stays at least predictable , we still have noticable business, usually.
                              Early this month we saw quite a few returning customers , returning from just a night or two's previous visit. This is a nice compliment because none of them were coming back for revenge!
                              We have several groups of Boy Scouts coming in the middle of November already.
                              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                              X