Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joining Associations and our first year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining Associations and our first year!

Wow! I am so pleased with our first year. Nightmare in the Country has been extremely well received and a huge success. We must of done something right so far. We will be back next year, bigger, and better. I want to get more involved by joining the associations and we are planning on attending the HAA show in March. So here is my question. Which association should we join, one or the other or both. It looks as though there are more benefits with HHA! Thoughts anyone?

Kenton
    PS. This forum has been a great help in putting 'Nightmare' together so I am looking forward to meeting you all in St. Louis. Thanks everyone!

Who we are.

I guess I should have identified myself better.
    Kenton D Baird
    Nightmare in the Country
    Woodward Oklahoma

www.nightmareinthecountry.com

Comment

Hey Kenton. I took my family to nightmare in the country and we had a blast. I wish I would have had the chance to talk to you there but you were really busy.

If you're around NW Oklahoma send me a PM. I've got something really cool to talk with you about.

Comment

Hey Kenton,

Congrats on the success of your first year! Associations are a valuable tool in many ways. I would strongly consider joining the HHA and IAHA both. You can never have too much info and both offer great benefits to its membership.

If you have any specific questions regarding the HHA, I would be happy to answer them for you, or you can post questions here on this forum. My email is allan@bennettscurse.com

See you in St Louis!

Allan Bennett

Comment

HHA is clearly the more for professionals when it comes to associations. HHA is more expensive than the other associations but I feel has bigger plans to help your business and the industry. In all fairness I haven't followed the other association much over the past year so I really don't know what they are doing or what they have done.

Its hard enough for me to keep up with what HHA is doing considering they are doing so many awesome things. There are a lot of great haunters putting in tons of their time to make a true success story for this industry.

I'm a proud member!

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Join them both1

Join both of them. There are great people involved in both of them. Many that are in the new HHA were officers of the IAHA, including IAHA ex-president Larry Kirchner.

The reason is simple. Networking, benefits, ideas, and much more can be found in both organizations.

The thing you need to remember is to ignore the naysayers and negative (&*^&%^'s people. In any group there will be differing opinions, the "professional" approach is to stay on point and keep it civil.

Welcome to both groups!
            Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
            Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Comment

Your input

Thanks all for the input. I appreciate the feedback and will definately talk to both in March at HAA

Comment

Working...
              X