Website setup for a haunted house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website setup for a haunted house

I'm getting ready to take the next step in my haunted house, by adding a website to the mix. And I'm not talking about a classified ad on a search website(like HauntWorld). I'm trying to figure out how much it will cost to buy a domain name and what company to contact for a domain name. After that is done, I think have have everything else taken care of.

It's just getting that first step done, might be the difficult for me.
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Brad,
    www.1and1.com offers a good service at really good prices.
    If you need any help with graphic design ( website art or printed materials ) once your site is up I can offer my services www.PumpkinHeadDesign.com.

Hope that helps,
    -PH
    www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

I used www.pmrhinodomains.com

good company, fairly cheap and easy to use. Good Luck!

Sean
      Sean De Wane
      ----------------------------------------------
      The De Wane Asylum
      www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Thanks for the info. Once I get it up and running(which could be several months from now), I'll let yall know.

Thanks
        Brad Bowen
        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

I use GoDaddy.Com. Inexpensive, great customer service and easy to use.
          Kevin
          MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Originally posted by MindWerxKMG
            I use GoDaddy.Com. Inexpensive, great customer service and easy to use.
            Great commercials too, watch the Superbowl today Go Daddy has some new ones debuting.

Comment

I have a basic problem with "Go Daddy", I feel children are better raised when the Father and the Mother are doing it together.
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

My father was in a couple of last years GoDaddy commercials. He's an extra who's speciality is dying at the begining of of police, legal and hospital TV shows.
                Kevin
                MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

I use GoDaddy.com to register my Haunted Ventures FX domain name. However, I use a separate service that belongs to a friend of mine to host my web site. I'm very happy with GoDaddy mainly because of their top notch customer service.
                  The Haunter's Depot
                  www.HauntersDepot.com

The Haunter's Depot -- You Can Scare Them! We Can Help! (A division of Haunted Ventures FX.) We are your premier source for Halloween merchandise. Thousands of products available including costumes, masks, static and animated props, changing portraits, makeup supplies, special visual and audio effect equipment, glow necklaces, lightsticks, and MUCH more!

Comment

Working...
                  X