Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Send Positive Thoughts and Prayers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Send Positive Thoughts and Prayers...

Just had to take my kitty, "Eureka", to the vet. She suddenly began having seizures. The Vet thinks she may be having symptoms of epilepsy. She's being kept overnight for observation. Poor little thing. It really freaked me out! The Vet says she's resting and doing fine right now. Please send positive thoughts, energy and/or prayers out to little Eureka for a fast recovery. Thanks!

Kelly
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Spell

.**.**.*.**.*.*.*. casts a get well soon spell.**.*.*.*.*.**.**.*.*.*.*.*..*
    ~WelchWitch

Comment

Healing prayers and thoughts coming Eureka's way.

Scaren Karen

Comment

Its great to see that some haunters are passionate about their pets as their haunts and other intrest. I am a huge animal lover and do the best I can, all my pets are rescues. I wish your little friend the best!!

Comment

Kelly,

I really hope your Kitty gets better soon. I know I would have a hard time if that happened to any of my cats.

Did you name her after your company, or the other way around? We named our youngest Nightmare because we found him as a couple week old kitten in our haunt while we were setting up one year.
          Brian Warner
          Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
          Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
          Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Feel better, kitty!!!!
            Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Thanks for all the positive thoughts, energy, prayers and wishes. Our Vet has taken Eureka home with her tonight so she can keep an eye on her. She believes she is either suffering from epilepsy or hypoglycemia. She's planning to run some more tests in the morning to check her blood glucose levels, which were real low earlier today. I sure miss my little Kitty tonight!

Gadget, when Lee and I owned the themed room inn in Eureka Springs, a little kitty showed up and adopted us, the inn and our guests. We named her Eureka because "she found us". She's obviously the runt of a litter. She's a little more than 6 years old and she's still a small cat. She has the best disposition of any cat I've ever known. You can pick her up, hold her on her back and rub her belly and she just purrs like crazy. She's never met a person she doesn't like. LOL

Alright, I'll stop now. Not sounding like a scary haunted attraction owner, am I? LMAO!

Kel
              sigpic
              Kelly Allen
              www.RaycliffManor.com
              www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Kelly,
                I hope all goes well with your cat. I know how terrifying it can be to feel helpless when you see your pet suffering. Having 3 dogs myself emotions run deep for pets especially when they are ill. Good luck my brother and I hope your precious cat is up and running around in no time.
                Your Brother,
                Greg
                Fearfest
                Greg Allen
                scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

I hope your cat comes home really soon. I have a dog that has seizures and they can be somewhat controlled. Its very frightening for you and your animal. I have done tons of research on seizures. There can be many causes but one thing you should know is that for a short period of time during the seizure the animal cannot see. This is a normal symtom when an animal has a seizure. Sometimes it can take up to 18 hours after a seizure for the animal to fully recover, sometimes they recover quickly. If they have one seizure after another in a short amount of time (cluster seizures) you MUST get them to the vet immediately. Hope it was just a one time event. Also during a seizure talk to them calmly. They can hear you before they regain their vision to see you. Best of luck. Google feline seizures you'll learn a ton of info. Tons of info the vet doesn't tell you..........................

Comment

Kelly I hope your pet is better soon. I have a black cat named Salem and he is like one of my kids. I love him very much. Again I hope he is on the road to recovery.
                    Take care,
                    Damon
                    Damon Carson

Comment

Hope your kitty is better! One of mine is a haunt stray "Booboo" ..
                      missjayne
                      Netherworld Haunted Attractions
                      http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

Kel,
                        I hope Eureka gets better! My kitties are my babies, so I understand your pain.

I also have a haunt cat, Ash (named for Evil Dead), that was a stray that showed up to Bloodview years ago.
                        Katie Lane
                        Partner/VP
                        Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                        sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Thanks so much to everyone for your positive thoughts, energy, prayers, etc. Just a quick update...

Eureka underwent surgery this morning and an operable tumor was found on her pancreas (sp?). The surgery was successful and the tumor removed. The Vet informed us that the tumor was causing Eureka's pancreas to excrete huge amounts of insulin, which in turn caused her glucose levels to be extremely low and this is what was causing the seizures. Her glucose levels have been steadily rising now and she is recovering. The tumor has been sent out to test for cancer as a preventative measure. The Vet says that at this poing she is unable to determine if their will be any long term effects from the seizures, but Eureka is stable and on the mend. She requested to keep Eureka and take her home with her for the weekend to monitor her recovery. What an awesome Vet! I can't wait to get her back home but I know it's in her best interest to be in the Vet's care for now. I'll post an update as soon as we know anything more and when I do finally get her back home you can be assured that I'll give her a huge hug from the entire haunt family! Thanks again for your continued thoughts and prayers for little Eureka!

Kel
                          sigpic
                          Kelly Allen
                          www.RaycliffManor.com
                          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Kel,
                            Hope your kitty gets feeling better, I know the pain of seeing your pet hurt. It is good that you cought this in time, your vet sounds like a very loving person.
                            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Thanks SITI and thanks again to everyone for your support. Eureka is on the mend and the Vet called this morning to let us know that she expects us to be able to pick up Eureka and bring her home on Monday. She's still exhausted and mostly just sleeping. I'll be so glad to have her back home! Knowing that she is going to be coming home soon makes this the best Halloween I could ask for!

Kel
                              sigpic
                              Kelly Allen
                              www.RaycliffManor.com
                              www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
                              X