Trip to Netherworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip to Netherworld

Me and some of my Crew from the Nightmare Haunted House in Lexington Ky are making a trip next weekend to Netherworld. I have been trying to send messages to Ben but his box is full. We talked to him on the MWHC bus tour and told him we were gonna try to make it. I am so excited. I'm glad they are open extra days so we can experience it. Hope everyone had a great season.

Dean
    www.2scary.com

We are working on a Haunter coupon for those dates. Sorry I have a lot of mail backup electronic and otherwise - we have been open every night! Looking forward to a day off on Monday! It has been a great season, numbers are up and we still have 5 more nights of operation.

We are looking forward to November 6,7,13 and 14th, hopefully a lot of you guys can swing by and check out the show. I have a feeling its going to be almost all haunters and haunt fans, hope enough come to pay the bills! We went last year to the KC Haunts on the weekend after the season and it was a great time, it sort of inspired us to try this out.

Look for a Haunt coupon maybe monday.

Thanks!
    Ben Armstrong
    NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
    www.Fearworld.com
    www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

cool ill look for it.

Dean
      www.2scary.com

Comment

Ben, some of the crew from Fearfest are planning on making the 12 hour journey on the 14th. The haunter coupon is a great idea. Cant wait to check out netherworld!!!
        Greg
        Fearfest
        Greg Allen
        scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

I'm heading up Friday with some of the crew down here at Night Terrors in Jacksonville...

Looking forward to it!
          Jordan Renda
          www.NightTerrorsHauntedHouse.com

Comment

This is a link to the Haunter Coupon - Just print it up and take it to the boxoffice.

http://fearworld.com:80/hauntu/

If you want to get a ticket online discount of $5 off combo ticket goes into effect on November 2 - good for 6, 7, 13, & 14th - online code is "haunter"

Thanks!
            Ben Armstrong
            www.Fearworld.com

Comment

I want to come so bad
              Matthew Colton
              Frightworld America's Screampark
              http://www.frightworld.com/

Comment

it was worth it it was great will be back next year to see it again. my son thought it the best he has been to and he has been to quite a few with me. but hands down one of the best deserves all its kudos and scare factors. have a grate night
                The Care Taker
                John "DarkTombCreations.com"

Comment

trying to convince wayne to book a flight and lets go....
                  "Hilariously Frightful"

www.trailofterror.com

Comment

is it open to anyone? I'd like to try and bring a group from valley of fear in pennsylvania if possible
                    Tim McCall

Comment

Ben I'll be coming up with the group from Night Terrors in Jax...cant wait to see your show again...saw it 3 years ago when IAAPA was in town, so we are all excited!
                      Last edited by icandrawem2; 11-02-2009, 09:16 PM.
                      Nate Mitchell|creative consultant
                      [n8 creative studios]

Comment

We are open to everyone including the general public. We are doing some local marketing, but I really expect mainly haunters and haunt fans - but we can hope! It always seems so hard to get the folks to start coming at the beginning and so many come at the end why not try an extended season?

Look forward to seeing everyone who can make it.

Thanks!
                        Ben Armstrong
                        www.Fearworld.com

Comment

Hey Ben,

Any possibility of coming down and conducting some interviews with you and/or your staff during your extended season? I live on your side of Charlotte and am trying to swing a trip down there...

Badger
                          http://www.bigscaryshow.com
                          http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

I drove down on the 1st from Michigan and went to Netherworld. We had a ton of fun.
                            Attached Files
                            Jared Layman

Comment

My fiancee and I are flying down from Philadelphia next week to check out Netherworld on 11/14 - we are very excited that we can finally make it down there to check out this haunt! I am thrilled that they are open the additional weekends as we have been so busy in October doing the PA/DE/MD haunts (despite all the bad weather this year).

Alan

Comment

Working...
                              X