Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our daughter took 1st place in 3 costume contests !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our daughter took 1st place in 3 costume contests !!

Our daughter Zoe age - 6 took 1st place in several costume contests this year. She decided she wanted to be a "Deranged Doctor" back in June. She was very specific on what her costume was to look like. down to the last piece. We helped her bring it to life and used our latex blood for her clothing. We made the entire costume from doctors bag down to the scrubs... We wanted to share the pics with you so.... ( We are so proud of her ! ) Those of you that have seen her FX work know that she is very skilled for a 6 year old.... hell.... for an adult !

Here is ( MY DAUGHTERS ) latest work on my hand a few months back..... We take time every so often to teach her about FX

Last edited by maliciousstudios; 11-01-2009, 12:41 PM.
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com

Comment

HOLY CRAP!!! ahhaah that is unbelievable! shes doing that type of fx at 6? that crazy!
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

what did you guys use for the green stuff in the needle?? it's cool that she wanted to do that!! I can see in her being the new owner of a haunted house every soon!!!!
        it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

Comment

Green Glow

How we did it ??

hydrogen peroxide and a mixture of phenyloxalate ester and a fluorescent dye
          H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide)

I did the chemistry mix the first time and the other times.... I took the short cut and went to the store and boaught a crap load of glow sticks...lmfao

we had 3 different days 3 different contests.... not including Halloween.

Cool thing is "Now I know how to make glowing liquid - same as glow sticks...."

Bad thing is "Now I have to buy new cookware and my wife is mad as hell !"

LMFAO

Oh well.... all in the name of science...lmfao, oh yeah AND I had the crap EVERYWHERE.... on my pants ( oops ) on the floor ( oopsie ) a friend got it in his eye ....we washed it out but it glowed all night long....( DAMN ) we called poison control they said hes fine.... I said hell next year heel make a GREAT Egore !!

Do it the easy way.... purchase glow sticks break them, pour solution out done deal.

LMFAO.... unless you wanna play MAD SCIENTIST and piss of the wifey...lol Im an ace at that !

Malicious Studios
          www.maliciousstudios.com

Comment

Awesome. Congrats!

Comment

Congrats to her

And the hands make me squirm ;3

Comment

Working...
              X