No announcement yet.

do you hang out after a night of fun??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you hang out after a night of fun??

does any one here go to like dineys and hangout and talk about there night?? or to a 24 hour place a talk about what happened that night with other actors at you haunt??

I have many times and it cool to see other people's faces and see us that we are still in our make up and all. it's fun and the hot drink is good too...

HG
    it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

A group of us would always go out to a local tavern at least one of the weekend nights and hang out until last call. It's a good way to decompress and swap stories.

Usually on Halloween, a couple of us would show up in costume. Last year, one of our guys showed up in full Oderus costume from GWAR. Needless to say, he freaked out the other patrons...

He doesn't wear this in the park...
    Last edited by Badger; 11-02-2009, 10:50 AM.
    http://www.bigscaryshow.com
    http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Yeah a few of the nights some of us actors and a bunch of the staff would go to Denny's, since it's in the same shopping center our haunt was in. Also I have totally seen pics of him in that costume online somewhere. lol.

Comment

Atleast one night out of the week every week all the veteran actors and our managers meet up at denny's as friends. We encourage new actors to join us but they are intimidated by us for some reason.
        Its a blast, talk haunt, talk scares or just talk in general. Plus its nice to get some food in the belly.

Comment

IHOP or Steak n Shake every single night till early into the morning. lots of fun
          Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

We usually go to perkins after in costume/makeup talk about all the people we scared, what was the best scare, etc. Always a fun time
            Kyle Guillette
            Dysfunctional Concepts-Haunted Alaskan Motel

Comment

Heck yes to Steak n Shake!!!!!! All-time favorite post-haunt restaurant...if not that, yes...Denny's or Ihop...
              O'Shawn McClendon
              Creative Chair -- Operator: Cayce-West Columbia Hall of Horrors

One mans junk is another mans kick-ass new prop...

http://www.hallofhorrors.com

http://twitter.com/hallofhorrors

http://cwchallofhorrors.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/hallofhorrors

http://www.myspace.com/cwcjc_hallofhorrors

Comment

Denny's happened to be in our parking lot, hence our reason for going there. That and I think most Denny's are used to weirdos in face paint and the such coming in at ridiculous hours of the night. Plus in the area of Southern California we're in, we don't have too many 24 hour restraunts, especially near the location of our haunt. lol.

I loved the looks I got with my arms and head painted tiger stripe style looking either like I was horribly burned thanks to the fake blood drying and peeling or like I was a raptor the few nights it didn't peel. lol. The other good one was when we stopped at a local Taco Bell a few nights when our haunt was only open til 10. The guys working there were thouroughly entertained by all of us coming in looking like hell. lol.

Comment

i do feel the same way in the hole vet. actors part too.. i am lead actor and i do help the new ones and give them tips about there costums and all. so when i tell them to come with us to denny's, there like i don't know if i should go because you and other people are vets. i try my hardest to make them come and some times it works and they like it!! we also go to a place called sharris resturnt. it's like denny's.

you have to tip them at denny's!!!! there good poeple for putting up with people like us!!
                  it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

Comment

4 or 5 pizzas

in my front room and everyone talks comparing "notes" on the past night's fun and frustrations and the stupid things some customers said or did.
                    As long as you are dealing with the public you will never have seen it ALL!*

*(THE One Constant truth I have discovered after all of these years.)
                    Be ready to be surprised. Anticipationing what comes next is a flawed habit of the mind.
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Yeah usually we hit up a small bar called Fitzwillys then once they kick us out around 2 we head to a diner down the way called Fitzys or to Steak and Shake.

Always fun to screw with the waitresses who are scared of us.

One of the last nights i dont think i crawled into bed untill almost 7 am.

Jackie
                      Rotting Flesh Radio
                      “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

Hi....newbie here

There is about 8 of us that hang out after work and then we hang out after the seasons over. We've all kinda have spread out to other houses buy usually meet when everyones done for the night.

Comment

Only once in a great, great while do I get talked into going somewhere. I like to just get home as quickly as possible and shower. Hanging out afterwards is one of my least favorite things to do.
                          Jared Layman

Comment

We go to Eat N Park around here. We've had waitresses switch tables so they didn't have to serve us before. Most of us are volunteers, though, and don't work everynight like y'all do, so we don't really mess with them too much. Maybe we're just not as used to screwing with people heads? hah.

Comment

Just before closing time @ Mc Donald's

Paying for my food... a large flame (a real flame) lept from my wallet infront of the girl waiting for my money. She screamed, fell to the floor.
                              It was a trick wallet, it held real money but could also do this.
                              When I used to be out in my parking lot selling tickets some kid would see the wad of ones and fives and remark how I was "Making ALL that money!"
                              "Well I do have a business partner.." "Whoose!" The flame would erupt, they would all jump back.
                              "I guess he just took his half?"
                              The first one worked great, somebody stole it, the second one didn't work nearly as well, I don't know what happened to it?
                              Up in flames? A product from a Magic shop.
                              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                              X