do you hang out after a night of fun??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OdetteDespairr View Post
    Yeah usually we hit up a small bar called Fitzwillys then once they kick us out around 2 we head to a diner down the way called Fitzys or to Steak and Shake.

Always fun to screw with the waitresses who are scared of us.

One of the last nights i dont think i crawled into bed untill almost 7 am.

Jackie
    Rotting Flesh Radio
    i know how you feel!! one night after work my wife and did not get home in tell 8-9 in the morring!! the sad part of this we had to go back to the haunt at like at 4 in the afternoon!! that was crazy!! when we got back we stell had our make-up on from the night before!!!
    it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

Comment

We have a WaffleHouse just around the corner from us. If a Denny's still existed in our area we'd probably go there too.

John
      Last edited by newhorror2010; 02-18-2010, 11:10 AM.
      John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

Taco Bell if I'm not too over heated to eat.
        StackerSteve
        LoT 27
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lot-27...060788?ref=sgm

Comment

Actually thats one of my favorite parts of it all! I love hanging with the actors after the nights are over

Comment

We've done everything from going to a local Karaoke bar to visiting Country Kitchen. We also have a lounge in the upstairs of the haunt, so that is a great lace to unwind and chat after a night.

We also do a big yearly sleepover party at the haunt for the crew.
            Katie Lane
            Partner/VP
            Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
            sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

"What Do I hang out for a good time?"

Come on, I'm a guy, there's your answer!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

thats so cool!! i almost felt like i am the only one who did this!!

Comment

The Make-up room was the unofficial hang out after close spot, we would kick back have a few glasses of bourbon and enjoy the bull$#!+ session
                  sigpic

Comment

does any one try to do a over night stay at there haunt?

as for us over here we do on the last working night. most likely it's halloween or the weekend before hallloween. it's for all the actors there.

it's a all nighter and we have a nice fire going and hot dogs, soda, etc. the cool part is that this place is far out from the city that no one can call the cops on us.:mrgreen:

most of us stay in our costumes but some change in to there warmer stuff. we would walk though the haunt many times before the sun came up. once the sun came up then it was time to go home.

it's so sad to see that every year but then it's cool that we get to go out like a true haunt actor would do. it's a kid in us that we like to see. for some it's a big party, for others it's a good end to a job well done.

i see it as a horror movie that where kids try to fight there way from a monster and that monster gets killed from the sun. That's how i feel about that last day/night.

it's so nice to see your fellow haunt actors from time to time but when it comes to that last hours before that sun comes i think to myself that they are my bros and sis. i injoy my times being that one person and scaring people that one day but when it comes down to it. will i see myself coming back to it? yes i say..

is it hard on my body? yes.. but do i keep up with all the other I say YES!! I try so hard to keep up with some of my haunt works that they still know me when i see them at wal-mart. I try so hard to get them together during the rest of the years. it's fun to what i do. every past year i have worked at theis haunt we have had good times and some bad but that last night being there and when to can see the small light coming from the other side and you know that soon you know that feeling in your heart that it's the end. every time i have seen or feel the sun coming on my blood stan face i know it's over. it gives me a good feeling that one more is done and i can go back to being who i am. i care about being a haunt actor and i know how it feels when soem thing comes to an end so soon. then it starts all over again theat next year. if god was telling me that i did good things in life this would be one of them. i think that we all can be evil looking and be mean but when you take that bloodly mask off or when that make up washes off you come back to who you are. so every time that the sun has came up for me it's telling me that it's time to put it a way for now.

HG

Comment

Bloodview does a big overnight party at the haunt once a year for the crew. It's a fun night full of silly games (house races, hide and seek, etc), bad horror movies, and lots of hanging out and talking.
                      Katie Lane
                      Partner/VP
                      Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                      sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

overnights

Yeah i've been to a few of those overnights at Bloodview...lots of good times. Even did an impromptu overnight where a whole bunch of us fell asleep watching Lucio Fulci's Zombie after a night at the IX Center. We all woke up at like 11am to the screen fuzz and confused as to how or why we were all there still...lol.

-Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

I would have loved to hang out more, but I was only able to chill a few weekend nights at a local pub with fellow employees. Hoping to do so more next season!

Comment

Waffle house on Fri and Sat nights... us and the drunks.
                            Brett Hays, Director
                            Fear Fair
                            www.fearfair.com

Comment

All of us Field Of Screams hayride clowns love some Taco Bell after the night is over!
                              Don't throw a baby at anything. Even a Burgalar

Comment

Do you hang out after a night of fun??

Yes , I travel around the US & overseas with my act and I always go out afterwards with new and veteran actors it has allowed me to meet fellow actors ( to whom we have become great friends) and share stories,tips,and even new acting jobs. After doing an event in Houston Texas last year 6 of us fellow actors and actresses went to a local Movie Theatre in costume to Watch a Late Night Rocky Horror Picture Show It was a fantastic time... In Hamburg Germany 2009 all of us actors after a long night in October of performing went out on a Local Bus ride to the Local Pub in full costume to hang with the crowds and they welcomed us with open arms... I have lots of great experiences going
                                out afterwards I always like to make it a Fun way to end a great bight on a good note

Comment

Working...
                                X