Post Halloween how did you do? Open next weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Halloween how did you do? Open next weekend

Who opened on Sunday the day after Halloween? Did you do as good as you hoped, not as good, didn't open what? Are you opening deeper into November?

We opened last night and did pretty good I thought. Nothing earth shattering but still good.

We will open next weekend into November and Friday the 13th and then close. Anyone else doing this and if so what are you doing to promote the fact that you are open. Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

As you know, I am not qualified fully to be a pro haunter(age,investment money, personal income) but, when I open my show it will open in September and close in November. I would also like to know how successful this schedule is for that reason.
    Mike Cirrincione
    Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
    MAC Productions presents:
    Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
    AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
    Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
    Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

OPEN UNTIL NOVEMBER 7th

terror behind the walls (eastern state pen) in Philly (according to the brochure)

Comment

i predict terrible numbers the next two weekends... sorry to be a stick in the mud haha
        but they are allready playing christam music on the radio...
        Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

We Have Reservations, 7th, 14th.

For groups of Boy Scouts, they have been coming here for years, they camp out near here.
          As long as the weather remains predictable people keep coming in November.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

We didn't open the 1st but we did have our best halloween and Oct 30 ever. We were pretty happy considering our attendance had been down. Turned out to be a decent year after all but it was down in numbers.
            Jared Layman

Comment

I would think attendance will be horrible. We had a pretty decent halloween night, but called it quits after that.
              Brett Hays, Director
              Fear Fair
              www.fearfair.com

Comment

Working...
              X