Stress.....???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stress.....???

so now that the year is over, i feel really really stressed for some reason...
    i feel like i need to hurry up and get all these random things done for next year haha
    i dont know why probably cause halloween is still fresh in my mind,
    anybody else have that feeling?
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

I know the feeling. Even just having a home haunt, for some reason I feel stressed to get everything down quick and get it all set for next year. Maybe it's just the fact that christmas is beginning to invade halloween that is on my mind. A few people began to sing christmas tunes today and decorate, only 2 days after halloween!
    Scareside Studios/ Haunted House

Comment

Honestly,
      I always get that feeling right when Halloween is over.
      It has to do with the fact I am always busy and then all of a sudden I have to figure out what to do with myself.
      Not really, but that is just the feeling. I am sure many haunt owners are the same way.
      You gents and ladies have been hammering away for 6 months or more on your haunts and now it is over. Again, not really, many have to tear down. But I think the feeling is still there.

We have already determined the direction we are taking for this following season plus the feedback we get from our customers. I still have that feeling, but I beat it down with new work.
      Kevin R. Alvey
      info at gore-galore.com
      www.gore-galore.com
      www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
      www.youtube.com/goregalore13
      www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

I get that feeling because I have just spent everyday of a whole season setting up my home haunt for one night of operation then, at 10:01 of that night I am hit with overwhelming elation or grief depending on my impression of the season. For example, this year I experienced some of my greatest happiness ever which was not too distantly followed by the greatest heartbreak I have had since last season brought on by the completely accidental deletion of every video I got all night and then upon acquisition of my current video which is a daylight walk-through as my dad was already cleaning up I was finally able to reach a level of acceptance that has saved me from my almost annual depression. I am a lunatic when it comes to the emotions of my haunt but, I am able to provide another unique perspective into this stress that everyone experiences after the season.
        Mike Cirrincione
        Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
        MAC Productions presents:
        Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
        AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
        Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
        Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment