Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• random haunt question(s)

Just curious if anyone knows this info:

What haunt has the longest time walkthrough?

Shortest time?

Who has the biggest haunt?

Smallest?

~Walter
    aka The NightMare

Longest walk thru is Erebus in Pontiac Michigan. It is listed in the Guiness Book of World Records.
    Kevin
    MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Normally a guy just hangs around in the locker room and these type of questions get answered without a word being spoken.
      Then you walk home feeling so inadequate!
      Of course we almost all can laugh at the smallest end of the scale, well one guy can't.
      Sorry.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

So you're saying there's more than one meaning of "The Elephant Man"?

Comment

Smallest (quickest tour?) I was told in the east coast there was one that only took 90 seconds to go through it, but it was so good that people got right back in line to do it again, for another $7.00, this was maybe ten years ago?
          I think this would be very impressive to be able to run one like this.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I dont mean to hijack this thread, but I just noticed that Jim has recently passed 6000 posts!!! :lol:

Good god man, thats just nutty! Then add that to all the other posts I see you do on other forums, I need more fingers and toes to count that high!

When do you ever have time to give tours?!?
            Heartstoppers
            Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
            www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

Fortunately I think alot faster than I type.
              I put out my OPEN sign, nobody shows, I come here. I might begin a thread at 7:30 and actually finish it up at 2am. when I get done for the night, I never know when people will show up.
              I am in the habit of checking my computer several times each day for e-mails and people needing info or something concerning my house.

So now it's Sat. around noon. I'm siting here awaiting a phone call telling me a pre-paid group is only 30 minutes away. The wind chill is -21 degrees today, the furnaces are running.........
              I had to pick up tools left out from yesterday's project and turn on a few switches...then wait.
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Thanks Jim for all your professional sarcasm. Wouldnt of expected anything less from you. Evan though my topic was 1st graderish. lol I guess small talk isnt the way to go. I now see another post with almost the same question posted, guess I shoulda went in that direction cause it seems better for conversations. Also congrats on your 6000th post.

Comment

What about "The Beast" and "The Edge of Hell" in Kanas City...
                  "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear."
                  -H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

Oh, No, no, Nightmare that wasn't ALL my "Professional Sarcasm", not even close, but then exactly how "Professional" am I?
                    Not really. I am an expert on me and mine, other than that I really try to answer people's questions here but I'm just regurgitating what I have read or heard from others who do know alot more about the October "Haunted" world you think that you would like to get into (or get more involved within?)
                    I have been , by common standards, a work-a-holic most my life doing things with a combination of eye-hand co-ordination and these types of things don't usually create vast wealth or prestige for most people.
                    I try to be entertaining, sorry if that possibly offended you in any way, there is no future in anyone blatantly offending anyone.
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

It may be the longest walk-through but certainly NOT the biggest! -Tyler
                      Chris Riehl
                      Sales@spookyfinder.com
                      (586)209-6935
                      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                      X